Chapter 45: Unexpected Bond

"That was one hell of a work out! Right, Weakling?" -Top teased his friend Daesung who seemed like he wasn't listening.

Wow... He really hasn't been himself these past couple of days. During practice, he always messes up. I mean, I do too, but I do it because I'm not really great at dancing. I know he is. I saw him dance with Minzy

Minzy! That's it! That's why he's been acting weird lately and so has she. They've been ignoring eachother for weeks now and they're so obvious. How didn't I notice this before?

"TOP!" -I heard GD scream at me. I didn't realize that I zoned out.

"What?!" -I said angirly

"Don't be late tommorow. We have to be in the studio at 9. Make sure you practice your lines." -He said and I nodded.

GD looked suprirsed by his reaction. He'd expect a lecture or a treath, instead, he just got a simple nod. The boys returned to their half and went to sleep, but the girls stayed another hour practicing their dance moves.

###

They all noticed that Minzy is not doing her best and she is their most important dancer.

"Let's do the one more time." -Minzy said but the three other girls just looked at eachother. All three of them knew that Minzy had a fight with Daesung, but they didn't know that it would affect her so much.

"How about we take a little break?" -CL said and Minzy looked at her angirly

"A break? No! We have to perfect this!" -Minzy said. She wanted to practice just so she wold take her mind off Daesung, but it was obvious that she was pressuring it so much and wasn't enjoying a second.

"Minz, let's just sit down for a bit." -Dara said as Bom and CL looked at Minzy, begging her with their eyes.

"Ugh...fine." -Minzy said and they all sat on the light wooden floor, making a small circle.

"So...what's been happening with you guys? We've been so busy these days, we didn't even get a second to talk." -Dara said and all the girls nodded in agreement.

"What about you, Bom? How are things with Top?" -Dara asked as she and CL smirked at her.

###

"What about you, Bom? How are things with Top?"

Dara asked me that and all I could do was smile awkwardly. I couldn't really give her a good anwser since I needed one, too. I can't tell them about the marriage since we're keeping that a secret. I only told my brother about it.

"Oh, you know... We hang out every now and then... Not lately, though, since we've been busy."

"What about you and Taeyang?" -Bom asked Dara

I asked her about Taeyang while making the fakest smile I could possibly do. I asked her because I wanted to know if they were a thing. I glanced at CL who seemed nervous about Dara's anwser.

"I don't know... He's strange. I mean, one second he's a complete jerk to me, the other he is so sweet and romantic." -Dara said and Bom looked like she was about to cry

He is in love with her... and she's in love with him. I think that now she cares more about Taeyang than my brother.

"I'm sorry for calling him a jerk. I know he's your bestfriend and all." -Dara said and Bom faked a smile

"It's okay. I know he does that a lot... You know, a lot of his other girlfriends have complained about that." -Bom said just to upset Dara

"Well...I'm not his girlfriend. I just... We're just... I don't know. We most definately are not a couple! Ew!" -Dara said as both CL and Minzy smirked at her