Chapter 41: Come Back Home

Top can't let his chance slip away. If he doesn't talk to Bom now, he might face a big problem later on. Right after class, he pulled her away from Taeyang who seemed to be spacing out the whole day.

"Ouch. You're hurting me. Where are we going?" Bom asked irritated as she tried to pull her hand from his grip.

"I told you earlier that we need to talk about the engagement problem." She didn't respond but Top saw her pout her lips.

She is really such a baby.

"What about it? If you don't want to be married to me, then just say no to my dad!"

"If only that is easy. Hop in. let's go somewhere else." He passed her a helmet which she took reluctantly and they sped away towards somewhere quiet.

"I'm curious..." she said to his ear while they are gaining speed.

"What?" he shouted back because he can barely hear Bom.

"I said: I am curious!" she said, louder this time.

"About what?"

"About your motorbike!"

"What about it?"

"How many girls were able to ride this bike?"

"Huh?" the question caught Top off guard.

"I said: how many..."

"I heard you. But why do you ask?" he cut her off

"Nothing. I am just curious!"

Come to think of it. Ever since I got this bike, no one has ever ridden it except for me. Oh, and of course, Daesung. I usually don't allow girls to ride my bike. Bom is the first girl to.... Well, so what? It doesn't really matter, does it?

Bom pinched him on his shoulder.

"What?!" he asked.

"What 'what'? I asked you a question! Duh!"

"Silence means 'I don't want to answer it'."

"Ooh... So there has been a lot, huh? I knew it! You are also a playboy!"

"WHAT???"
Bom didn't answer although Top felt her loosen her grip on his waist. As soon as they reach a gated place, Bom got off his bike and started fixing her skirt.

"What is this place?" she asked after he parked his bike.

"I don't know. But there are only a few students here." Top shrugged as he led her inside the gated place. Even though there are still a lot of flowers around, there were a lot of dried leaves around that the place looks forgotten and abandoned.

"Oh! Wow!

Top saw it, too. There is a golden building a few meters away from them.

"Come on." He took her hand unconsciously and walked towards the goldenbuilding. The sign in front of the building read: Alumni. Top and Bom exchanged curious looks. Then they went inside. Maybe because it is getting dark that the place looks creepy. There isn't anyone inside except for the two of them. But what's even creepier are the large portraits by the end of the hall. The man in the biggest portrait is the same middle aged man who spoke to him just days ago. Someone who seemed to know him.

"That man..."

"Oh! That's the president, right?"

He turned to Bom.