Chapter 27: Monster

Taeyang could not believe Dara got him. She left him on the stage, still tied to the chair.

"Could somebody please untie me?" he whispered to the backup dancers. They giggled and shared an inside joke first before someone untied him.

"Thank you." He said sarcastically. He immediately went backstage to look for her.

How could she do this to me? She just ruined my image in front of my fans! Man, I looked stupid back there.

Taeyang felt like the people are staring at him and are laughing behind his back after Dara's performance.

That witch! She will pay for this.

He went straight to their dressing room and found Dara there, she is removing her makeup.

"What was that all about, huh?" he asked her right after he slammed the door shut behind him.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"What? You are asking me 'what'?" he is growing impatient now.

"Uh... Didn't you hear me?" she smirked at him. Taeyang's temper rose that he held Dara's shoulders and stood her up. She's so light, he didn't even exert too much force.

"Hey!" she protested but he had already pinned her to the wall.

"You are a witch!" he said, inching closer to her face.

"And you are a frog!" she hissed, trying to free herself from his grip.

"Oh yeah? Why did you steal a kiss from this frog a while ago, huh?" he teased her.

Man, I am not planning to get this close to her again... But why can't I stop myself?

He moved his face closer to hers.
Taeyang could feel her fresh breath and it is making his heartbeat irregular.

"Excuse me. I thought we could do anything we want on our own performance? Why are you making a big fuss about what I did?" she asked in panic.

The witch has a point. Why am I affected by what she did? Damn!

Taeyang pushed her more to the wall.

"Stop it. You are hurting me." She whimpered. He was about to let her go when the door burst open and GD came running towards him. The next thing he knew, his back is already resting on the cold floor.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN!" GD yelled with so much anger.

###

Daesung never thought his happiness is short-lived. He enjoyed performing with Minzy. He enjoyed studying music here in YG University. He knew there is an end to it. But he never thought it will happen too soon.

He and Minzy were praising each other's performance when his phone rang. The name on the screen is his butler's.

"Hello?" he answered.

"M-Master. Your father... He is here in the university." -He felt like all the color left his face. The warmth he was feeling a while ago is now replaced with coldness from the fear of being caught.

"Daesung, are you okay?" Minzy asked worriedly.

How could this happen now? I don't want to leave this place.

"Master, you have to hurry. He is heading towards the president's office." His butler reminded him. He felt the phone slipped from his grip and he fell on his knees.