Chapter 35: Tablo

Seungri would've loved to stay inside the classroom. Professor Gummy is very good in explaining things about singing, performing, and being a true star. However, he can't take CL's obvious admiration for GD. He hated seeing his heart broken in front of him.

"Excuse me, ma'am. May I go to the clinic?" he interrupted.

He turned to check CL's reaction and he saw worry on her face.

By any chance... Could she have fallen for me even just a bit?

Then CL stared at GD again.

No. Of course not.

"Go ahead. Taking care of yourself is a must if you want to become an idol."

"Thank you."

He gently closed the door and walked out of the building. However, before he could go far, he saw someone sitting on a tree branch and staring by the window -- straight to their classroom.

As he walked closer to the tree, he realized that the guy is the Chief Officer -- Tablo.

"I thought you always lock up yourself in your creepy building." he shouted at him.

Tablo looked startled but he immediately composed his self. He took his time going down the tree branch.

"I am just checking things 'round here. See if everything's okay." he said calmly

"Ah..."

He's looking out for someone. It's all over his face. I wonder if it is Miss Gummy...

"I have work to do. Bye." Tablo walked away but Seungri kept up with him.

"Have you seen our substitute professor? Her name is Gummy."

By the mention of Gummy's name, Tablo stopped walking and Seungri saw him tense.

I knew it. There's really something about this guy that he's hiding.

"I guess I've seen her. After all, she's really popular." Tablo said, a hint of admiration in his tone.

"Hmm.. Actually, I haven't heard of her name before."

Tablo turned to face him. Hatred registered in his eyes.

"She is famous. If you haven't heard of her name before, then you are not a true artist." He said harshly.

Uh... What did he say? Is he also a fan? He's overacting.

"I'm just being honest, you know." He defended himself.

"You should go and visit the Alumni Building if you want to know more about her." Tablo ran away and left Seungri still wondering.

Well, since I am not really going to the clinic, might as well go to that alumni building.

Good thing, in every building inside the campus, there are computerized 3d maps that every student can use. Seungri found out that the Alumni Building is an isolated building in the south part of the campus.

Ah... It will take me an hour of walking there. I will have to use the free bicycles here.

He took one bicycles from the stand and pedaled his way to the Alumni Building.

Ever since after the performance, Seungri has gained popularity amongst the students here so every time he pass a building, heads turned and girls smile at him.

I'm getting the hang of it.

He smiled to himself and willed not to stop to approach the cute girls.

It took him probably around twenty minutes before he reached a gated place. It looks like a university of its own.

Whoa!

However, there aren't any guards here and there are only a few students inside. He parked the bicycle to the nearest stand and walked inside the gated place. The area looks like a memorial place for the dead - it's calm and peaceful and the people visiting here have flowers and letters with them.

Weird!

Seungri reached a golden building.

What the hell?! A golden building indeed!

He read the sign just by the door.

Our most prized artists : the golden students.