Chapter 5: Taeyang

A brother huh?

-Taeyang laughed at himself but tears flowed down his cheeks. He got off of the car as soon as Bom said she loves him like a brother. He doesn't want his best friend to see the disappointment in his eyes. He doesn't want her to see his tears.

Why haven't you realized it yet, Bom? Why haven't you realized that I do not want to be just a brother to you?

He played with his cell phone, having second thoughts of calling her.Then, his small eyes were blinded by a camera flash.

"What the..?"

As he turned to look at the person who took a shot of him crying, he saw the thin camera girl from the Greetings Ceremony. Her name is Dara.

"Wow! That sure is a good shot!" -she said as she looked at her camera.

"Hey, lady! Delete that!" -Taeyang rose to his feet and tried to grab the camera from Dara.

"No! I will call it "The Playboy's Tears" and post it to the school newspaper." -She said as she ran away from him.

Shit, man. I can't let her do that. My image will be ruined. Bom will ask me questions.

Taeyang ran to follow the girl but she has an incredible speed."Hey! Give that back to me, lady!"He usually has a very soft spot for girls but this one is getting on his nerves. The girl continued to run and every now and then, she pauses to take a shot of him running . Geez!

"You can't catch me!" -she said while laughing heartily. Taeyang is really mad now. During the Greetings Ceremony, he thought that this girlis really someone different from all the girls he knew. Now, he already realized why.

"Come back here, lady!" He saw Dara trip on a stone and found his chance to seize her, but someone bumped into him.

"Watch it, man!"-Taeyang felt so irritated now. The man who bumped him got some attitude. He has blue hair and a very bad-boyish look.

"I'm in a hurry so get lost!" -he said as he saw Dara getting up as she started running again.But the guy did not even budge.

"You owe me an apology."

"Apology, my ass! You were the one who bumped me." -He said, raising his tone.

"Cocky, aren't we?" -the guy said. With the guy's height and Taeyang's height, it doesn't seem to be a fair battle but he won't let this nobody look at him like that.

"What do you want?" he said.

"Didn't you hear me say you owe me an apology?"

"I heard that but I am not going to apologize to you."

"Why you!" -the guy aimed his fist at Taeyang but somebody shouted that made him stop.

"Oh, my gosh! The president is coming!" -a familiar voice said out of nowhere.

"Yes, he is going towards this direction!" -another familiar voice said.The blue-haired guy smirked and left him alone.

Now what? Camera girl is gone now.

"Taeyang! Are you okay?" -Seungri and Daesung came out from hiding from the rose bushes. A while ago, Daesung was the only one with leaves on his hair, now both of them looked like plants.

"You were the ones who shouted?"

"Yes. No need to thank us for saving you." -Seungri said.