Chapter 22: Haru Haru

Seungri was impressed with Bom and Top's performance. They have a television in their dressing room. Knowing how Bom loves beauty, he didn't expect less from the theme of their performance. He turned to look at CL who is doing her hair. She seemed not interested in watching other performances. Then, he looked at GD whose eyes are fixed on Bom and he looked so proud of her.

So he also likes Bom? Tsk. I knew he is a playboy. He's got a past with CL that he can't let go, he got a thing with Dara now, and then he also admires Bom? So much for being the perfect guy.

GD must have noticed that he is staring at him. He frowned and Seungri took his eyes off of him.

Darn. Well, I know how to piss him off. I am sure he'll get jealous.

"CL..." he started. Seungri wanted to show GD that he and CL are close. CL didn't respond.

"Hey, CL." He tried again.

Still no response.

"C --"

"CL." GD approached CL and the latter tensed. She turned and faced GD.

What?! I called her so many times and just one mention of her name from GD, she gets all tensed? I thought she doesn't want to talk to him anymore?
I thought we are okay?

"Will you please wear these?" GD took out a pair of diamond earrings. They looked so expensive and beautiful.

Man, I can't afford things like that. Does CL like diamond earrings?

Seungri looked at CL and saw her face lit with happiness. But after a while, her expression changed into something like guilt and regret. She stared directly at GD's eyes.

"I... I can't." she choked.

"Why not?" GD asked, there was a hint of mocking in his voice.
CL looked down at her feet and Seungri could feel like she's about to cry.

"She isn't comfortable wearing those." He said sternly at GD.

"How'd you know?"

"Can't you tell? Look at her face. She doesn't like it."

"Is that so? Is that why you don't want to wear these CL? Was itbecause you don't like them? Or maybe it isn't expensive enough for you?" GD accused her. Obviously, he is talking about their past again.
CL looked up at GD with pleading, teary eyes.

"Why don't you answer me, Chaerin?" GD pushed. "Is that why you --"

Before GD could finish his words, Seungri's blood boiled and he wasn't able to stop himself from pushing GD to the wall. He held the collar of his shirt.

"STOP IT! Can't you see she's hurting? Stop bringing up your past issues! Let's focus on the performance! Another word from you and you'll be dead!"

But GD just stared at him like he is not much of a threat. His eyes were void of any expressions. CL stood and pulled Seungri. She didn't say anything but he could feel her trembling hands and that's enough for him to let go of
GD.

"I need to go catch a breath." Then GD placed the earrings on CL's desk and left the room.

"What did you do? You almost hurt him!" Seungri can't believe CL is accusing him now just because he tried to save her from humiliation.

"You are mad at me because I almost hurt him? WOW!" he said sarcastically.

CL looked away.