Chapter 25: Kiss

Dara followed Taeyang as soon as their first performance ended. She wanted to punch him in the face for playing with her. But he seemed to be in a hurry.

"Taeyang!!!" she called him but he didn't dare turn to her. Then, she saw him going to GD's direction. Before she could register what Taeyang's going to do, Dara saw GD fell on the ground. He is touching his right jaw and she saw some blood on the side of his mouth.

Taeyang punched him on the face.

"How dare you ruin my performance?!" he growled at GD. Taeyang was about to land another punch on GD's face but he was able to dodge it and kicked Taeyang on the stomach. Still, GD lost his balance and fell again. Dara immediately ran toward GD and aided him.

"Why did you punch him?!" she snapped at Taeyang.

"Get out of here, Dara. GD and I have to talk." Taeyang tried to shove her away, but she pushed herself in between the two guys.

"Talk? More like kill each other!" she hissed.

"I said get out, witch!" Taeyang held her arm tightly.

"Hey! Don't you dare talk to her like that!" GD tried to snatch her away from Taeyang's grip but Taeyang pulled Dara away.

Ouch! He's hurting me.

"What are you gonna do about it, huh?" Taeyang teased as he hugged Dara from her back. She could feel his fresh breath on her hair and for some reason, she hated and liked it at the same time. It is obvious that he is toying with her again.

"Damn you!" GD pulled her away harshly and shielded her from Taeyang.

Ouch!!! That hurts GD.

"Stop it!" she protested as GD landed a heavy blow on Taeyang's jaw.

"You've pushed me on my limits, GD!" Taeyang spat some blood on the floor and looked at GD murderously.

"If you weren't such a jerk back there, I wouldn't interrupt the performance!"

Is he talking about how Taeyang flirted with me on the stage? Is GD jealous? Oh my goodness! Does he like me now?

"Really now? What would you do if I tell Bom --"

"DON'T YOU DARE!" GD is shaking in so much anger. Dara gasped because she's always seen GD as a calm man.

"Wait. What's with Bom?" she interjected. She is curious how Bom and GD could be related.

"Oh so you haven't told this witch yet, huh?" Taeyang's lips curved into a playful smile.

"GD?" she looked at him with questioning eyes but GD remained silent. He looked guilty and nervous at the same time.

"Why don't you tell her how much you love Bom?" Taeyang continued. His back resting on the wall.

"Shut up!" GD clenched his fists tightly.

He loves Bom?

He loves Bom?

I thought...

For a moment I thought...

He liked me too.

"Y-You love Bom?" Dara felt like a bucket of ice-cold water fell on her as she heard what Taeyang said. Dara felt GD's hands on her shoulders. He stared at her with pleading eyes.

"Dara, it isn't like what you think it is." GD said in a calm voice. But the shock of that news has made her numb that she can't hear GD's explanation.