Chapter 6: Dara

During the Greetings Ceremony, Dara was able to capture the chaos that Taeyang's presence has caused. Many girls actually fainted; some cried as if their very dream came true, some actually tried to go on the stage to hug him. Then, when Taeyang helped Bom to the stage, the girls actually whimpered in pain. All of their expressions were caught on Dara's camera.

Since Taeyang seemed to be an interesting guy even though he has a bad reputation for being a playboy, Dara has been into following his story and she strongly believes that he is in love with Bom. They might have been denying it all their lives but she has a hint that they have more than friendship going on between them. If ever, it would be a great news scoop.

Why isn't Bom with him?

Dara zoomed in the lens to see Taeyang's face.

Wow. He's really handsome. If he isn't such a playboy, I would've had a crush on him. Well, he is of different level as my ultimate crush, GD.Oh! GD is sooo perfect. He's a genius, has good looks, and above all, he's very nice to everyone. He's the perfect man for me.

She was about to pull back when suddenly, Taeyang's eyes pooled with tears. Dara gasped as she saw the pain in Taeyang's eyes. His emotions right now is so genuine; she couldn't take her eyes off him.

This is a great moment. The playboy, alone, is crying by the Sakura tree.

Then, just as impulsive as she is, Dara took a shot of Taeyang's face. For a while, the time seemed to stop. Dara still can't take her eyes off of Taeyang. Her heart pounded really loud that she can already hear it.

"What the..?" but Dara did not hear him.

"Wow! That sure is a good shot!" she said as she looked at her camera. The emotions were brilliantly captured and it was her best shot today.

"Hey, lady! Delete that!" Taeyang rose to his feet and tried to grab the camera from Dara.

"No! I will call it "The Playboy's Tears" and post it to the school newspaper." She said as she ran for her life.

I'm sure it's going to be a hit!

Taeyang ran to follow her but Dara is a really good runner. She won a marathon during her high school years and she's really good at it.

"Hey! Give that back to me, lady!"

Even on this kind of situation, he is still trying to flirt with me.

"You can't catch me!" she said while laughing heartily.

"Come back here, lady!"

Dara seized the moment and took a shot of Taeyang while running after her. It was so graphic; she couldn't help but admire her own guts. Then, just as she took another shot of him, she accidentally tripped on a stone and fell on the grass.

"Uh-oh!"

Taeyang was approaching and Dara knew she'll get caught.

Lord, please. Send an angel to bump him!

"Watch it, man!"

As if an answered prayer, a guy with a bluish hair (not really someone who looked like an angel) bumped into Taeyang and forced him to stop running.

Thank you, Lord!

Then, Dara got up and left Taeyang with the devil-looking angel. Just to be sure, she continued to run for about five more minutes before she stopped by a breath-taking lake. It is much bigger than the lake they had on Chaos Building. She was about to take a shot of the lake when she heard someone singing: