Chapter 36: There Is No Love

Daesung listened attentively. Even though he wanted to talk to Minzy, listening to the professor is still the most important matter for him at the moment. Professor Gummy walks gracefully, talks calmly, and smiles genuinely.

I bet she has a lot of admirers back when she was still studying.

She continued her lecture about how to sing properly.

"I admit, I am not a dancer. Not at all. So we'll focus on singing." everyone nodded their approval. Bom seemed the most attentive student among all of them.

"Singing is a passion. You don't sing because of money. You sing
because you want someone to listen to your heart. You sing
because..."

"Excuse me, ma'am. May I go to the clinic?" Seungri interrupted. Daesung noticed a hint of distaste from Gummy but it immediately faded. She smiled and allowed Seungri to leave.

"As I was saying..."

Gummy continued her lecture. She has a different way of teaching. Professor Psy is more of the practical type. He will have them sing and sing and point out their mistakes. On the other hand, Professor Gummy is more
on pointing out common mistakes of singers. She said she wanted them to know it first so that they can avoid doing it when they sing. The class ended without Seungri.

He must be really sick.

Daesung was about to approach Minzy when CL spoke to him.

"Is Seungri sick?" she asked worriedly.

CL being nice is really weird.

"Actually, I don't know. I am going to visit him."

"Can I come with you?"

Daesung stared at CL and tried to understand what she said. There's really something between CL and Seungri then.

"S-Sure. But GD might..."

Before he could finish his words, he saw GD approach Dara. They left the room together. Even Minzy is already gone as well as Bom and Top. Taeyang is still on his seat with a broken pencil in his hands.

"Let's go." CL pulled him and they started walking away when Professor Gummy called them.

"Sorry to interrupt you but I heard you are going to the clinic. Is that right?"

Both of them nodded.

"That's good. You see, professor Psy is there today and I would like you to deliver this letter to him." Gummy handed them a white envelope.

A love letter?

"But I thought he's at a mee--"

CL smiled and took the envelope from Gummy.

"We will do that."

Together, they left the building and headed towards the clinic. Daesung' driver is already waiting outside so it only took them five minutes to get to the clinic. The nurse at the reception greeted them.

"We are looking for Lee Seungri." he said.

"One moment, sir."

The nurse checked her computer which happened to be a log system.

"I am sorry but Mr. Lee Seungri did not come here, sir."

"Huh? But he said..."

"Obviously, he lied." CL sighed.