Chapter 19: If I Were You

Seungri ran after CL. He confessed his feelings to her and offered her a crazy idea but she ran away without giving him a concrete answer. He is tired of seeing her in pain whenever she
sees GD. CL can never hide it from him. He admits that he is just challenged to get CL at first, but now, he wants to know her and be her friend.

"Chaerin!" he called out to her but she didn't look back.

"Stop following me!"

They ran for almost an hour. Seungri never got tired of following her. Finally, CL stopped and she fell on her knees.

"CL!" he aided her but she pushed him away.

"Why? Why are you doing this?!" she asked angrily.

"I told you I like you!"

"Bullshit!"

Seungri was supposed to say something when CL sobbed.

"No... Nobody ever liked me... Nobody... except for him..." she said full of emotion.

So she was just stuck in the thought that GD is the only one who appreciates her.

I am going to change that.

I will make her feel special.

"That's not true... I am here. I am here now." he said sincerely. CL looked up at him with her tear-streaked eyes

"Why?" she asked.

Why, indeed?

I do not have an answer to that.
I just like her. I want to know her more.

Seungri shrugged and said nothing. He extended his hand to CL but she just ignored it.

"Just... leave me... alone..."

"No. I am not going to do that." CL became silent.

"If you want to spend the night here, it's okay with me." Then, Seungri sat down beside CL and gave her his cutest smile.

What am I doing? Why am I staying with her?

They remained silent for a while.

I can smell her hair... it is so fragrant.

Still, CL said nothing.

I don't remember being like this with another girl before.

CL shifted a bit.

I don't remember acting so weird like this before.

"Why, Seungri? Why are you doing this?" CL said after a while.

Seungri smiled because he already knew the answer to that question now.

"Because I want to make you smile, CL." He said as gaze into her eyes

CL was taken aback by what he said. Then, she looked away.

"I admit I am just curious on how you'd look when you smile. I am challenged, CL. I want to make you smile. I want to be the reason for your smile." He said the words without thinking much about it. The words just came rushing from his mouth.

"So I was just a challenge, huh?" CL smirked.

"Yes."

"I thought you like me."

"I do." He said. But he then realized that he just contradicted his self.

"You're crazy."