Chapter 20: Falling in Love

Girl you got my head on a spin
Ain't nothing I would do
What's going on, we're going out
'Cause it's about me and you
I'm taking every second, every minute
I'm thinking about you
We're gonna breeze right through
Forever, from my heart
I promise you

-Top practiced his lines in front of Daesung but even though he delivers the lyrics well, his mind is drifting off somewhere else.

What the heck is this feeling?
It's not like it's the first time I liked a girl. I should dismiss all these thoughts and feelings for her before it grows.

Top stared at Daesung while thinking about Dara. As soon as he heard about what happened to him, he immediately went to visit him in the clinic.

Clinic? It's even bigger than a hospital.

"That's good but you seemed distracted."

The hell, I am.

It had been two days since Daesung was rushed here and he's completely okay now but the doctors have advised him to stay for another day

"I still don't understand why they want to keep me here. They're just wasting my time. I should be practicing with Minzy right now." Daesung complained loudly.

Since each patient has a suite by themselves, he says whatever he wants.

"Just rest and don't show them any signs of weakness." Top commented.

"Argh! That's what I've been doing ever since I woke up."

"Well, maybe it's because they think you are a weakling."

"But still..."

Whatever Daesung will say was interrupted when the door opened and Dara came inside.

"Daesungie... How are you feeling?" she asked worriedly.

Top tried his best to avoid staring at her but as soon as Dara came inside, his heartbeat became irregular and the room seemed brighter now.

"Dara! I told you I am totally fine." Daesung said with a smile.

Daesung isn't the type of person that holds a grudge against someone so he easily forgave Dara as soon as he woke up.

"That's good. Minzy asked me to tell you that she'll be visiting you after lunch. She said you can practice here." Dara said. She was smiling but she looked a bit sad, worried, and angry.

I wonder if she's thinking about Taeyang. So that playboy stole a kiss from her. She should be thinking about getting back at him.

"That will be great! Right, Top?"

"Huh?" he was spacing out he didn't understand Daesung's question.

"Ever since you got here, you've been spacing out a lot. Are you nervous about your performance?"

Top nodded to avoid a conversation.

"I'd better hurry up and see Bom." He was about to leave when Dara grabbed his left arm.

Her hand felt so soft.

"She said she's coming with Minzy so you can stay here until they arrive." She smiled at him and his heart did a somersault.

Why do you have to make it harder, Dara? I am trying my best to avoid you. Stay away from me.

"I have to go." Top carefully pulled his arm from Dara's grip and walked out of the room.