Chapter 34: Prof. Gummy

Top slept like a baby even though he is still having problems with the whole engagement thing. Somehow, the mysterious man's words have calmed him down.
He was a having a good dream when he heard someone shout. It was Taeyang.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!"

"Damn it, Shorty! Why are you so loud?" even before Taeyang could respond, Top left the room, still in his pajamas.

That guy really annoys me.

He went straight at the back of the dorm by the lake. He stretched his arms and legs to wake himself up completely.

What a beautiful morning.

He stared as the sun rose and its rays reflected on the clear water.

I wish everything's just as calm as the sunrise.

He stood there staring at the sun and the trees and the water. He felt so alive and at peace.

How are you mom? How's it going there in heaven?

The sky is blue and bright that Top took it as a good sign from his mother.

I miss you.

He closed his eyes and let the cold air touch his face. He could stay there forever but there was a loud noise coming from the dorm. Then, he heard the door open then close. There were voices by the front door and so he decided to listen.

"Is something wrong?" a woman's voice asked.

Bom?

"I... I have to go back."

Oh. And Taeyang of course.

"But Dara doesn't want you there."

So Dara's inside.

What did that Shorty do to her?!

"I know. But I can't bear leave her crying because of my fault."

I knew it! He made her cry again!

Top clenched his teeth. These past weeks, he let Taeyang with Dara because he had to focus on the performance. And as much as he want to shut off his feelings for Dara, he cant help but be affected if she's hurt.

"Don't leave me here, Taeyang." Bom said in a command.

Woah. There is a hint of jealousy there.

"I'm sorry Bom."

Top heard the door open and close again. Then he heard Bom started sobbing.

He decided to come out and talk to her. As soon as he approached her, Top noticed that Bom is back on her usual getup.

"What happened to Dara?"

Bom looked hurt.

"Why does it always have to be Dara? Why are you all into her?" she accused.

Oh, man.

"Can't you see, I am all alone he---. Wait a minute. Were you eavesdropping?" she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Of course not!" he denied.

"Anyway. Go change your clothes. I'm sure you do not want to attend the class in your pajamas." she said sadly then headed for the road.

"Wait. Are you going to walk with that heels?" Bom didn't turn around to face him but she stopped walking.

"What else can I do? I don't have a car and always rely on Taeyang but he's... busy."