Chapter 11: Who You?

Seungri shook his head in disbelief. Daesung is not talking to him. Well, he's not mad at him. In fact, Daesung is busy writing a song. He's smiling, then frowning, then smiling again. He seemed lost in his own world.

Good for him because he seemed to be okay with Minzy. I, on the other hand, am so unlucky with the pairings. I cool with CL. I actually like her. But GD? Why did he end up with us?It's so obvious that GD and CL had a past.

Seungri remembered how CL became nice to him when GD was looking at them. Then, once GD is out of sight, CL started ignoring him again.

I don't want to be the middle man.

I don't want to be the extra.

I want CL to notice me.

Just me.

Because of frustration, he went outside the dormitory even though it's almost dark. He liked how Chaos Building seemed like the typical province house.

He sat on the moist soil by the lake at the side of the dormitory. He started playing with the small stones.

I miss home.

I wonder if they miss me too...

His family is very supportive of him. His parents sold a part of their land just so that he could get here. Even his friends back there lend him money just to get here.

I am not going to fail them.

I will make it big.

He was throwing the small stones on the shallow lake when he heard two voices.

"It's a deal."

Taeyang? That's Taeyang for sure.

"It's not."

And... GD?

"Think about it, man." There's warning in Taeyang's voice. Then, he heard the door open and after a while, closed. He was about to get up when he heard GD's voice again.

"Hi, Seungri."

He turned around and saw GD smiling at him but he looked worried at the same time.

"Hi." He said politely.

"About our performance..." GD started.

"Yes?"

"Did... Did you and CL already talked about it?"

"No."

"I see." GD's face seemed to light up. It seemed that the fact that CL and him did not talk much is good news for him.

"I'll be going then." GD said and left him.

He's nice but there's something dark about him. For some reason, I'm starting to like him less. He's too good to be true There's something about him and I am going to find that out.

###

Bom liked Top. She's sure of it now. They might have started on the wrong foot, but now, she likes him a lot. After arguing with Taeyang earlier this day, he left her alone and went straight to the music room. Little did she know that Top actually followed her.

"Hey, sexy brat." He said as he parked his motorcycle.

"I'm sexy but I'm not a brat!" she hissed. Top chuckled.

Oh! Why is my heart pounding so loud? He just laughed, for heaven's sake!

"Let's take a walk." Top suggested while looking at the long pathwalk that has red roses on the side.