Chapter 18: Only Look At Me

Taeyang kicked the wall in front of him.

Damn that girl. How dare her threaten me with that picture?! She almost got me.

Damn it! Good thing he was able to make an excuse to his fans.

They didn't believe Dara and he were able to make her look like she's obsessed with him. Taeyang was able to get away from his fans after an hour. He wanted to look for Dara and confront her but he just can't say no to any girl who wants to talk to him.

Where can I find her?

He remembered she used a bicycle to get to him. It's pink and has a basket in front. It looks unique so if he could find it, then there's a high chance that he would find her. He borrowed a bicycle and looked everywhere for Dara. It took him twenty minutes before he remembered she wanted to practice their performance. The truth is, he really want to practice. But just the thought of being with her irritates him. Last night, he had a hard time sleeping because her pretty face pops up in his mind. She even visited him in his dreams.

"Taeyang oppa!" Dara called him in a very sweet tone. Taeyang ignored her but she hugged him from behind.

"Oppa, are you mad at me?" she asked. Taeyang's heartbeat became irregular.

"Dara... my sweet, Dara..." he touched her face and she closed her eyes. Taeyang stared at her lips... Taeyang held the handbrake of the bicycle. He stopped himself from remembering his dream.

Damn! Why am I still thinking about her?

He got off the bicycle and parked it. He is in front of the music building.

I swear that girl will pay for all this madness she brought me.

He angrily marched inside the building. He went to the second floor and checked each of the practice rooms but Dara is nowhere to be found. Instead, he had to smile to the girls who are calling his name. Then, he went up to the third floor. As he was checking each of the practice rooms, he saw that GD, CL, and Seungri are practicing.

But from the looks of it, they aren't happy about what they're doing. The three of them looked really pissed off. Taeyang shrugged and continued checking the other rooms. He found Dara playing a guitar inside one of the practice rooms. He didn't knock. He just went inside and it made Dara jump in surprise.

"Don't you know how to knock?" she said angrily.

"What was that all about, huh? Why did you threaten me a while ago?" he growled.

-Dara laughed.

"So... You're really not sweet towards all the girls, eh? Is that your true color?" she hissed.

"You are not a girl. You are a monster!" Dara looked hurt.

"How dare you! I am not a monster! You are! You are a selfish monster!"

"Take your words back!"

"I won't!"

"ARGH! Why do I have to be stuck with you?!" he finally gave up and sat on the floor. His hands on his face.

"Wow. You make it sound like I am the one who's at fault." Dara rant.

"Stop. Just stop." Dara stopped at once. He can still feel the tension between them but at the same time, Taeyang is getting confused about his feelings. Dara's scent is playing with his nose. Her angry angelic face is melting his knees.

I don't like this! Why does she affect me so much?

Damn! I can hear her breathing. I can smell her scent. I can see her face even if I look away.