Renée: Dean. I love you. I really do. But this is a lot to ask of me. We don't even know this girl. Baby she could be a scammer!

Dean: *raising his voice* I Don't Think I Scammer Wou...

*Renée cuts him off by putting her hand in his face*

Renée: Did...did you just...yell at me?

Dean: *sighs* Baby look. I know you don't trust this girl, but she's harmless. I Swear!

Renée: Oh really?! *putting her hands on her hips* And how do you know that?!

Dean: When we were touring, she didn't talk, she didn't go anywhere without me, she barely looked at anybody, Hell, she wouldn't even eat if me or one of the Divas weren't there with her.

Renée: 'Cause she's trying to TRICK YOU!!!

Dean: NO SHE'S NOT!!!!

*Renée stumbles backwards in surprise from his voice. The only time she's ever seen him this mad was when Seth turned his back on him and Roman*

Renée: *crosses arms* O...okay...she can stay.

Dean: Thank you.
Renée: But I'm NOT gonna fall for her bullshit.

Dean: *grabs her shoulders* Baby. I promise. She's not a schemer. I could see it in her eyes Just trust me on this one. If it fails and she somehow is a scammer, I'll take the blame. *tilts her head up* Okay?

Renée: *looks him in the eyes* Well....okay. I'll trust her.

Dean: *smiles* Thank you. Now, I'm gonna go wake her up so we can go to eat.

Renée: *cocks an eyebrow* Go eat? Isn't she in street rags?

Dean: *frowns* I wouldn't let her be around people in rags Renée. Me and Trinity (Naomi) went to get her some clothes. Plus her clothes.

Renée: Oh okay....Wait. Why did Trinity go?

Dean: *looks at feet* 'Cause I ummm...don't wanna go in the panty store.

Renée: *giggles* Awww...is the titty master scared to see some bras?

Dean: *blushes* Just go get your jacket so we can leave.

Renée: *giggles* Okay sweetie.

*Renée goes upstairs to get her jacket bit stops a front of Dean's door*

Renée: What the hell? I left this door closed.

*Renée peeks in and sees a young mixed girl on Dean bed. Her jet black hair is a curly mess, preventing Renée from seeing her face but she could tell she was beautiful.*

Renée: *in mind* So...this is the girl he's been talking about. There's no way I can let her stay here. She's gonna take him away.

Renée: *clears throat* Sweetie. Honey wake up.

Jessamine: *groans* Mmmmm........Dean...a little mor....

Renée: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?!

*Jessamine leaped outta bed and turned to see a fuming Renée*