LEAKED NUdES OMFG

NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, I'm sorry about not having nudes for ya'll but i really need to talk about this move to LA!!

THE FVCKING TWINS ARE MOVING TO LOS ANGELES!!!!

from all that i've seen on twitter, most people aren't really for it yet they're not against it either. like i completely understand, they're probably trying to do it because it's great for their courier, they're never really in NJ anymore anyway, they always have the best time in LA ... but if you look on the other points from against; they're meeting the same fans over and over again (i'm very proud for you if that happens to be you), they're not that active when they're in LA, they're not even legal age yet, THEY'RE 16, they're goofs (could be a good thing😉), they don't even have a REAL asf job yet and UHHH!!!!!

like i'm proud of the boys and i support the heck out of them both but this is a big thing. they probably have every single thing planned out but i don't really think it's that great of an idea... i bet it's some prank. (im kidding about the prank)

it's kinda crazy, i see it as they're just going to continue doing what they do right now which is if i be honest, nothing... but those parties and jumping on to this fountain thing with their mates...

whatever comment down your guys' opinions on this whole thing, maybe my opinion can change? idk.

im going out soon so i have to get ready, later gators 😘😘✌️