First I love you ~ Ethan

Today Ethan was being quite distant but you noticed everytime you'd talk he'd keep looking at your lips or something. You spent a whole day with friends so you didn't want to just ask him what was wrong right in front of them just in case something was actually wrong.

You all decided to go to Pizza Hut because you were hungry. You tried to make an excuse so you and Ethan could be alone like going to the car to get something, or just anything so you could be alone with him.

There were a bunches of tables outside so they decided to sit out there while you stayed to wait for pizzas. Ethan went to walk out with the enthusiastic friends but you called out his name, "Ethan..." Your arms were crossed and he span around immediately almost out of balance. "What's up?" Again he was looking dead at your lips. "Is there something wrong with my lips? It's all you've been looking at today." You rubbed your lips and looked at your fingers. Then looked at him. He wrapped his muscular arms around your perfectly curved hips. He leaned in for a passionate and slow kiss. It turned into a make out lasting only seconds.

You were breathless, yet still confused. He ran his fingers through your thin strands of hair and pressed his lips against your forehead.

"Y/N, there is nothing wrong with your lips. In fact - I love your lips. I love your hair, I love your eyes and that beautiful smile. I love your perfect curves that I get to cuddle every night. I love your voice and how it is every morning. I love the way you walk and how you talk. I can't help but be with you and I'm so fortunate to even know an amazing girl like you. I love you Y/N." He kissed you again, with such passion. And even when he let go, it was as if he meant every single word he just said.

He had never said something like that to you, he had said a few individually but you just thought maybe you're not that serious yet. Obviously you were.

"I-I love you too Ethan..." You said barely audible in the crook of his neck. While you said it he was kissing your neck and sucking sneakily. You pulled him in closer and his grip on you got tighter which made no distance between you what so ever.

A/N:
Was this good? I'm so sorry for not updating in like a week or two, I've been so busy! Omg, I'm sick too... Okay, byeee! Vote and comment! Have a groovy day! Also, it's DOLAN TWIN TUESDAY IN!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY 😍💞🎉😍😂😉😍😘🎉😊😁💫✨😋☀️👌👋🔥💞💞💞💞