DigiTour ~ Both

A/N: this is before you and the twins even meet, basically you're a huge fan and you couldn't go to the meet and greet but you managed to catch a glimpse of them before they left for the next city.

Your POV:
You were at a family dinner, still upset that you couldn't see the twins due to personal family problems. You were poking your fork at the salad you still hadn't even thought of stuffing it down your throat.

"Yes and Jay is doing amaz-"
"Dad, can you take me somewhere?" You interrupted.
"Pardon? Where is it that you want to go to exactly?" All eyes were focused on you, waiting for an answer.
"To see the Dolan-"
"Honey, it's past 8 o'clock. They would've gone and packed up already by now." He cupped his hand on his jawline. "Not if we go right now." You stood up from the table and made your way to your room.

You had no time to dress into something else but you were dressed kind of formally. A bell-sleeved white floral romper, Soda Wes Platform black wedges and your hair was out all wavy. You grabbed a coat off of your bed and the keys. Your dad was rushing out the door.

"You're joking right?" He asked you. "Do I look I'm joking?" A tear rushed down your face. You could not miss seeing them this time, especially after 3 years worth of chances.

~arriving~

"Y/N, you can't go through?" He said as you both looked down a one-way street to where the bus is. "Park over there, I'll meet you there." You opened the door and stumbled out. The wedges weren't really helping you. Stampedes of girls were still over by the bus. You weren't too late.

You crawled past the security guards holding insane girls, "Ethan! It's @/wtfdolantwins off of Instagram!" You yelled out. He looked your way and looked away again thinking you were just lying. You had over 30,000 followers on Instagram, the Twins were counted in that 30K. You actually spoke to both of them once before through DM's and they considered you their biggest fan. When Ethan just looked away your eyes started to water. And your feet started to hurt.

"Ethan!?" He looked at you again squinting till he realised who you actually were. You were still crying. "Grayson!" He yelled out from out of the bus. Grayson came slowly and looked around but stopped once he saw you. They were already late getting on the road but they didn't seem to care.

"Sorry, we need to take a picture with her..." They ran past the guards as they tried to grab their hands. Fans became even more eager. Ethan ran to you with open arms. You started crying in the crook of his neck. You looked over his shoulder and Grayson was smiling at you, he grabbed your hand. "I love you so so much..." You said barely audible because you were in much of a mess. "Don't cry, I love you too Y/N." He held you even tighter. He pulled away and wiped your tears.

Grayson almost made the two of you fall over because he was so happy to finally meet you. "I'm so glad right now! I finally go to meet you! I hope everything's okay with your family, I'm so upset that you couldn't come to the show." He said as he hugged you. He pulled away but was still holding you. He looked you in the eyes. Ethan was smiling you in the way as if he was adoring your presence. He tucked a now wet strand of hair behind your ear. "I love you guys so much!" You stuttered. "We love you too Y/N..." They gave you another bear hug. "We need to take a photo."

"Ethan! Grayson! C'mon!" The bus driver yelled.

You quickly thought of a pose you could do and got one of the girls to take the pictures. "Okay I better go, we're gonna be in so much trouble!" Ethan explained, jogging on the spot. You giggled and gave them individually one more hug. Ethan gave you a kiss on the cheek. So did Grayson, well until you turned your head accidentally. He ended up kissing your lips. Either way, he kept going. You were so surprised. His lips were so soft and tasted like your lip-balm. He pulled away and just gave you a warm smile and rushed into the bus. They waved goodbye and you just waved back.

You walked back to where you told your dad to park but he was on the corner of the street. Your smile, you couldn't replace from your face. It was impossible.

Ethan's POV:
"Who was that Ethan?" Jack asked.
"Our biggest fan, I mean like, our fans our amazing and I love them but her Instagram account is real, like- she's herself." I explained. I had no words to blurt out. Meeting all of my fans is amazing but meeting that one specifically was even amazing.

Grayson walked into the bus with a huge smile on his face. I saw how Y/N turned her head, that was sneaky. He became quiet throughout the whole ride to Chicago. He only spoke when we'd throw something his way purposely. Go Gray...

A/N:
My inspiration for this was Jack and Jack The Movie. That was so cute. I just added a lot more. If you like this vote and comment 😘😘 Any requests are accepted. But I will do them via message 😋😊💞 Have a great day/night!