He accidentally hurts you ~ Grayson

A/N:
Just freaking appreciate Bryants existence right now!!!!!!!!! He is such an amazing photographer, please keep it up with these pics Bry!!!!! 😍😍😍🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 ps. I'm really sorry about not really updating, I'm back at school now and been busier than ever 😭

You were bored so you dialled Grayson's number;
G- Hey Y/N! I need to tell you something!
He yelled through the phone which caused for you to pull it away from your ear. You replied back laughing.
You- Well, comeover...

He didn't really answer back for a bit, "I can't really go anywhere at the moment, my aunt and uncle are here with my cousins. You comeover here, HURRY BABE!" He hung up and you realised you were only wearing a shirt so you yanked on a pair of denim ripped shorts. You laced up your old skool vans and told your parents you were off and got your older brother to drive you over. "Be back home before six honey!" Your mom called out.

~ at Grayson's ~
You and Grayson were chilled out on the couch with his cousins. They were so cute and hilarious to watch. Baby Shane was literally the cutest though. "Let's do something..." Grayson smiled at you, "Yes!" You heard echo from the little voices. "Like?" You asked laughing, "I don't know, like a game." Grayson wrapped his arm around your shoulder while you began thinking of a game. "What about a game of rugby?!" You asked standing up and holding onto his hand. "What the heck is rugby?" He asked. "Basically like football but without the padding." You explained to him the rules and he soon became interested.

You all went to walk into the kitchen for some snacks before going to play. "Y/N, I'm on your side. I'll cheer you on!" Milly, Grayson's little cousin confessed with joy biting at her cracker, "Thanks Milz..." You gave her a hug thanks. You looked across the counter and Grayson was smiling at you and Milly. "What?" You smiled back. "Nothing..." He headed upstairs with a grin, you went to chase after him. "Grayson!" You said running up the stairs, holding onto the bottom of his jersey. He grabbed touch of your hands and brought them infront of himself.

You soon found yourselves in Cameron's room looking for whatever, "Grayson, what are you looking for?" You asked kissing his cheek, "Paint." He wiped blue paint across your cheek unexpectedly, "Really?" You got a bit of paint on your finger and wiped it all across his face. He stopped you from doing the amazing artwork on his face and smashed your lips together. Soon fell in sync perfectly. "I love you so much Y/N." He said pulling off, you didn't answer. You walked off with a smile. "Y/N..?" He looked upset, "Game on, Gray." You said giving him a cheeky grin. You raced him to the backyard and figured out the 'field' size while Milly grabbed a football for the two of you.

~ further into the game ~
"I'm going to kick it okay, then it's yours. Unless I tackle you and get it." You winked. You drop kicked it and Grayson caught it on the full. You charged at him tackling him over, you were now propped over him. "Hey babe." He pecked your nose but you were too busy concentrating. You reached out for the ball and shot off with Grayson chasing you. He dived and ankle tapped you really really hard which made you trip over face first. You still were able to score a try, which you did. But you were so much pain.

A half of your face was smudged with dirt, and your elbows and scraps. "Ouch!" You whispered, "I'm so sorry babe!" he ran over to you and picked you up bridal style over to his family which were over at the outdoor couches. He sat you down on his lap, he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. You soon realised that your ankle had rolled, great you thought. His mom Lisa came over with a first aid kit and wiped your scraps with disinfectant which stung. Grayson accidentally hit your ankle and you screamed, "sorry, what is it?" He apologised. "My ankles rolled..." You cried out. You leant your head in the crook of his neck as he tried to help his mom clean up your scraps.

You fell asleep and you found yourself in the lounge with just Grayson. Your head was rested on his lap as the rest of your body laid out on the couch. You woke and Grayson looked concentrated on whatever was on the TV. "Gray..." You whispered, "Yes babe?" You sat up and felt pain coming from your ankle. It caused for you to moan, "Just relax baby, what is it?" You didn't really listen and sat on his lap. Your forehead was rested on his chest and you started tracing letters on his jersey, you looked up at him, "I love you too..." You kissed him passionately and it soon become into a full on make out session until you moved your leg and immediately pain came from your ankle again. "Ugh..." You rolled your eyes at the bandage wrapped around your ankle and carried on kissing Grayson.

A/N:
I'm so sorry for not updating in so so long, I have been active but I didn't have ideas and the only time I'd come up with ideas would be when I'm busy again. Which sucks. I hope you like. I'm very sorry if there are any grammar or any mistakes within this imagine. Which is very likely 😂 anyway I would update again but I will try my hardest to update heaps tomorrow, I don't think I'm as busy tomorrow until after school 😑 anyway byeee!! Btw for me anyway, it was mama Dolan's birthday today!!!!!! I went through who Grayson follows on vine and his mom popped up 😍 that's so cute how she has vine 😂😘 k byeee 😊