Over-protective fathers ~ Ethan

You and Ethan were hanging out with a group of friends, that was the only time you could hangout. Minus school. "I want to meet your parents." Ethan suddenly said, you looked at him surprised then actually thought about it. "Not to be mean but I literally think that if my dad finds out I'm dating someone as such as you, he'd go crazy..." You explained to him, however he was still over-joyed on the idea. "Well, what if I invite you and your parents for dinner or something? Our moms were friends, you're dad was kinda mates with mine, surely they'd agree with putting this into acknowledgement..." Ethan thought out, "I guess I could ask but my mom isn't alive anymore, Ethan. My dad is remarried and he may not even reply with a single breath. Be aware of that, okay?" You told him. He kissed your forehead, "I love you Y/N..." Ethan whisperedd., "I love you too Ethan."

~ when you get home later that night / asking your dad ~
"Dad, can we talk?" You asked at the door frame while you saw him at his desk filling out some forms. "Sure honey, what's up?" He let down his pen and turned his office chair to you. You walked in slowly stopping about two metres away and ignored the pair of eyes looking at you and looked around the room instead. "Promise not to get mad. And take it into actual thought and accept that I'm getting older." He didn't reply but gave you a small smile.

"So, there's this boy who would love to finally meet you for the first time. And wants to invi-" He cut you off, of course. "Nope." He turned back to filling out forms. You stormed to his desk and threw the pen out of his hands. "Dad, I'm sorry. But I don't if you've noticed but this boy has made me a lot happier ever since Mom died. He's actually made the effort to make me happy and be with me and he actually tells me he loves-" again, cut off. "Pft, you're not inlove Y/N. You're only fifteen. You don't even a tiny bit about love." He snapped. You felt tears rolling up. "How would you know weather I'm in love? Do you run the things that roll in my mind? Or heart? I'm only fifteen, yeah but so were you when you told me you loved Mom. I've watched the two of you love eachother almost every freaking day of my life. Until Claire came into your life. You totally blocked me out."

You yelled the words so loud that Claire came upstairs. Claire was a cool step mom but it was your dad, he was always so over protective and hated the thought of 'YOLO'. That was one definate thing that annoyed you.

You walked out crying and Claire was on the wall out of the room leaning in tears. You sighed, "I'm sorry Y/N." She hugged you tight. "My wallets in the kitchen, grab 20. I'll talk to your dad. Be back in a hour or two. Text me." She whispered, kissing your forehead. You hugged her thanks and left.

You snatched a hoodie off of your bed that you somehow managed to borrow from Ethan and put it on. It smelt exactly like him. You took 20 out of Claire's wallet and grabbed your phone from the bench. You picked up your skateboard that leant on the hall wall by the coat hanger and umbrellas. Before you started skating you tied your hair up in a pony tail and texted your best friend to meet you at the park.

"Sorry!! I'm with Dylan 😭 is everything okay?"
She replied back. Dylan was her boyfriend.
You- Dad again. Don't worry, I've got Ethan.
You texted after Ethan finally messaged back- babe, I'm on my way.

You realised you had shoved a pair of earplugs in your pocket early that day. You had a little celebration because it could be embarrassing listening to music aloud in public. You reached the park and sat on the swing with your earplugs in playing your favourite playlist. Starting with Cool for the summer by Demi Lovato (A/N: if you don't like that song be free to change it😂). You were too stuck in the moment and forgot that Ethan was supposed to be meeting you.

You felt a pair of hands place on your shoulders and your heart almost bet out of your chest, you screamed so loud. You pulled your earplugs out realised it was Ethan. You punched him so hard he flinched, "Don't do that!" You yelled at him, he laughed. "I'm-I'm sorry..." He said inbetween laughs. He sat in the swing beside you and you wrapped your earplugs around your phone, pausing the music. "So, did you talk to him?" He asked.

You bet that he already knew the answer of what your dad had said because he sounded so upset. You nodded. "And?" He asked grabbing onto your hand. "Well, I mentioned that wanted to put a dinner together and he just stopped me. I told him that you make me so much happier and that you actually make the effort to be with me and make me happy and that you tell me you love me but again he interrupted. Saying that I have no idea what love is and I'm only fifteen." You sighed. Ethan didn't reply so you kept going. "I reminded him that I basically grew up seeing exactly what love was. And that he told me fifteen was when he fell inlove with my mom." Still, Ethan hadn't replied. But he smiled. "And I walked out and Claire let me escape so she could talk to him. So it should be better once I decide on going home."

(A/N: play I was made for loving you by Tori Kelly ft. Ed Sheeran)

Ethan stood up and stood infront of you, "I feel like dancing..." He grabbed grip of your other hand and gave you a grin. "I can whip." You laughed. "No, I mean like-" you cut him off, "A slow dance?" You asked, he nodded. You blushed and stood, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. You cleared your throat and placed a hand on his shoulder and then held his hand. One of his hands were on your lower back and the other holding your hand. You starting dancing perfectly together then realised music right now would be better.

"Wait..." You grabbed your phone out of your pocket and played I was made for loving you by Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran. "Perfect." Ethan smiled. You went back into place and danced in the bark. Your head rested in the crook of his neck, you smiled and he felt it. "Why are you smiling?" He joked, "am I not allowed, sorry." You kept a straight face but Ethan started making silly faces. You let out a giggle. "I love you so so much Ethan. I literally thank you so much for everything you've ever done for me, good and bad. Because it's led us to where we are today. I love-" he smashed his lips into yours and lifted your legs and wrapped them around his torso. Your lips fell insync and it felt so perfect.

A/N:
Can't really sleep at the moment so I definitely am doing a second part of this right now. Sorry this was so long. Vote and comment though 😘😘😘😘 {unedited too sorry}