Bonfires ~ Ethan

You were invited to this bonfire at the Twins house with your best friend Carly. You accepted and waited three nights for it to finally come around.

You spent atleast half an hour getting ready and Carly, of course took her sweet time. "Carly! Hurry up!" You yelled from the staircase. "Oh! Shut up Y/N!" She fired back, you laughed.

When she finally came you compared outfits, "You look too girly and not bon-firey..." You judged. "You look too boyish and like you're not interested in a damn thing." She replied. You both raced upstairs.

You dressed in something better then headed off to the Dolan's house.

~ arriving ~

There were only four cars down the driveway. Not much people, nice. Then you saw people running away from eachother on the lawn. Boys were shirtless and girls were screaming. Then you saw a red bucket full of water balloons and ran inside, deciding why not say hi to their parents and Cameron. Carly stayed outside and went to find Jack.

"Hey Y/N!" You were known as a really close family friend to the Dolan's. The twins dad does business with yours. "Hey! How's things?" You carried on with a casual reply, "Stressful, you?" Ethan's mom asked. "Uh- they've been okay. Exams and stupid boys." That was when Jack and Grayson came running in, "Tell me about it." She said wiping the counter.

You found Cameron laying on the couch on her laptop. When she heard footsteps she sat up, then realised it was you. "HEY Y/N!!" She gave you a huge hug, "Hey Cam!"

"Bonfire's on, Y/N and Cam." Her mom called out. You both walked outside and shared a single seat. You decided to sit on the arm of the chair.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you looked behind you and it was Ethan. You stood up and turned around. You hugged him hello, you were both best friends ever since second grade. He was also your first kiss, when you were twelve. But it was a dare. Of course.

He grabbed your hand and directed you to the empty two seater outside-sofa. You let him sit and you laid with your legs over his. He spread out a throw blanket over top the both of you. Noone else could see it but under the blanket Ethan was holding firm grip on your thigh and tracing squiggly lines with his thumb.

It felt soothing and you wanted to just hold his hand but you couldn't, your parents would go crazy over that. In a good way. Plus, he had a girlfriend noone but you knew about. And what you both had was just a best friend's thing. Crazy right? Grayson kept looking at the two of you and he cupped his head in his palm. "Y/N, I think you should sing a song or something? I'll go get the guitar." Cameron shot off and you sat up right. Jack broke the silence and started singing horribly on purpose. Thank god for that child.

"Here you go..." Cam handed you the guitar. "It's going to be a slow one." You assured them, they nodded, not even caring. You sang All in my head by Tori Kelly. Basically directing it to Ethan.

While you were singing their was nothing but silence and phones recording.

~ later that night ~

This was more of a relaxing bonfire party, like it was fun but quiet.

Ethan took you inside to 'get some sharpies' but you both ended up in his room. You were pressed against the wall and his muscular body was just touching yours.

Your head was resting on his shoulder and his back was now bare. He starting kissing your neck. You became tempted to kiss him but you couldn't, he already had a girlfriend. Damn. "Ethan, I can't." You pulled away. "What's wrong?" He asked, "Ethan, you have a girlfriend. Remember?" You felt a warm tear run down your face. "No, I don't. Y/N, why are you crying? Please. Don't cry." He picked you up as you fell on your knees. So dramatic, nice one.

"I-I just can't do this." You walked out of the room adjusting at your singlet straps, pulling them back up. You wiped your tears away.

Ethan's POV:
I actually love Y/N, should I just yell it out to her now before I lose her?

Too late...

A/N:
VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!! AHHHH ❤️🎉 I realised like three hours ago that I had way more Grayson imagines so I'll try and even it up tomorrow. It's like 1:30am right now, I'm so tired but I had trouble thinking of an imagine. I'm going to bed! 😴😍😂 Peace, hope you're having the bestest night/day of your lives and something really special happens because you deserve the entire world. 😘😊😴😴😴 ok byee! oh and might do a part 2, comment weather I should or not 😏