Proposal of Promise ~ Grayson

A/N: WARNING, THIS IS LONG ASF 😂
You heard a ping coming from your phone on the coffee table.

Grayson- Baby, what are you doing tonight?

You replied casually saying nothing, 'Let's sneak out...' You thought about it first. You hadn't been grounded in forever and if you were to sneak out, lately it was freezing cold outside for some reason so there was no problem. But your dad was angry at you because you were being rude to your step-Mom so you were kinda grounded, just not quite officially.

You checked the time and it was 10 o'clock, 'come to my veranda, be extremely quiet...' He didn't answer back. Your dad was in the lounge with you watching TV. When you stood up he questioned you, "I'm going to bed. Night."

You ran to your room and closed your door behind you to find Grayson already quietly knocking on your veranda glass doors. You opened them and let Grayson in, "No time to change?" You asked him, he shook his head no. "Well, you already look hot as heck. If you need a jersey you can just ask." He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and and went on your tippy toes to kiss him passionately.

You were wearing a crop singlet and blue ripped shorts. You put on one of Grayson's hoodies he left ages ago and laced up your faded black converses. "Already have one..." You winked at him. You tried to make it legit as possible that you were asleep. You grabbed your phone and wallet. Grayson turned off your bedroom light whispering, "Let's go babe..."

You and Grayson were walking down the pathway with excitement until you saw your dad wheeling the rubbish bin out. You knelt down and Grayson asked what you were doing, "Sshh!" You pointed at your dad and he shut up. His breath was heavy so you covered his mouth with your hand. Your dad didn't hear a thing and didn't even look around, he whistled back inside and you and Grayson kept walking when you heard the door shut.

You walked to McDonalds just around the corner a couple blocks down. You ordered and you ate it fast, "Hungry?" Grayson laughed, "I haven't eaten all day!" You sipped at your straw. "Where to next?" He asked with a grin, "I don't know. Let's go somewhere new." You said kicking your feet up of the table, "Sorry Ma'am, can you please get your feet off of the table please? For hygiene purposes." You apologised and looked at the booth across the room with boys, "He keeps looking at me." You told Grayson, he looked at him and the boy looked away. You smiled at him.

(PLAY: Tell her you love her - Echosmith)

You decided to just go walking on the pier. The waves were like music to your ears. "Y/N, you're one of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..." Grayson said then joined in on watching the waves. You looked at him as your hair flew behind you insync with the wind. "Grayson-" he interrupted, "No, Y/N. You are the most beautiful girl I've seen. I love you so much, when I say it I mean every single word. I love how your beautiful smile lightens up the room, I love how you care for every single soul, sometimes. I love how you treat everything with such delicacy and love. I love how when I tell you you're beautiful you disagree with me, because then I can keep telling you how perfect you are. I can't even see myself with anyone else other than you, Y/N. This probably sounds like one of those cliché speeches but I want you to believe this one. People forcing you to do just one little thing I know you hate, but can you promise me to do this one thing for me?"

It felt like a million tears had already drenched your face enough but it was just one single tear. You nodded. "Will you promise to love me? Until we're the legal age for proper marriage, but still after then." He went down on one knee and opened up a small box which contained a sterling silver ring. You were shocked and overwhelmed plus really happy. "These adventures we've had I hope can just be the start to a big one." He said. You nodded crazily and then the ocean of tears were coming. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist. You were making out passionately and you didn't realise but there were fans watching, taking photos. He told you he had planned it, for the fans to come.

The girls and boys were awing and it made you cry even more. He slipped the ring on to your finger and you carried on kissing. You finished with an embrace that you felt perhaps lasted forever.

Later that night Grayson walked you home. You made it to your veranda and Grayson stopped your there. "Y/N..." He grabbed your hand that was on the knob and brought it down. "What? You not coming in?" You asked smiling, "We snuck out. I can't stay." He looked at the ground and you tilted his chin back up with your finger. "Grayson, I don't care that we snuck out. What's the baddest thing that can happen? The grounding getting extended? I'm not even officially grounded." He sighed with worry, "Y/N, if you get grounded we can't see eachother. Remember, I don't go to school anymore..." You totally blanked out, you forgot he did online schooling now because of his popularity getting serious.

You sighed at him as he looked back at the ground, "Okay. Well, I love you." You wrapped your arms around his neck, he placed his hands on your hips. He leaned in and kissed you. With such passion. "I love you too."

~ the next afternoon ~

You heard the coffee brewing from the kitchen. You woke up and complete sunlight shined into your eyes. You moaned and smashed your pillow into your face which caused you to hurt your nose. "Oww." You said blankly.

You didn't bother on checking the time but you dawdled to the kitchen. Your hair was in a total messy bun which caused for your dad to giggle. You couldn't open two eyes at the same time. "Good afternoon, darling." Your dad said reading the newspaper, "Morn- Wait, what? What's the time?!" You looked at the clock. It was almost 2 o'clock.

"Where'd you go last night?" He asked. "Damn..." You whispered with a sigh. "Pardon?" He placed the newspaper down. "Uh, I went for a walk. I needed to clear my head out." You told him, "With Grayson? That's an awfully nice ring, where'd you get it?" He asked. You rubbed your forehead, headaches were the worst. "Um, yeah. He-he proposed it as a promise ring." You smiled then poured yourself some juice. "Nice." You were in shock, again. You waited within that pause for a 'You're grounded!' But you never heard a single word of it.

"Really? I'm not grounded?" You asked in shock, "No?" He shook. "After me being rude and sneaking out?" He looked at you, "Y/N, you apologised to Karen. And you can go out whenever you want? You're grown up and responsible enough for making your own decisions. I don't think I need to treat you like a baby anymore. I mean, you still told me you went out." He kissed your forehead as he walked out.

A/N:
Good thing you didn't get into trouble 😉
Did you like this? Vote and comment please!
I'll do the blurb next 😴💞
This is also unedited, please be aware of that. Don't go hating me all of a sudden if they become repetitive. I really am sorry.