tights | e.d

*You*

you had just finished your 3 hour dance class in LA. you were wearing long nike tights, and a muscle tee thrown over top of your sports bra. and also just wore dirty white high-top converses. your hair was in a high messy and sweaty ponytail.

you thank/hugged your dance teacher goodbye and then waited for your best friend to get her hug as well. you were sipping at your water bottle when ethan and grayson tweeted that they were walking LA streets. it was 9pm. their rented apartment was just around the corner.

you and your best friend were so so obsessed with the twins so you hurried packing your things, grabbed your backpack, said bye to everyone else then ran down the stairs.

"calm down please girls, floors wet..." the cleaner warned you, he sounded like he hadn't slept in 5 years.

you slowed down for five seconds and speed-walked.

you stood out of the building, you looked left, your friend looked right.

"they're over there!" you squealed.

you and your friend ran but then were like, act casual. ethan and grayson were standing on the corner of the street with cameron and aaron, plus a few girls.

when you reached to where they were you shyly asked for a hug. you hugged grayson first since he was closest, "hey cutie! what's your name?" you felt grayson smile as he hugged you. "hey gray, my name's y/n, i love you so much!" you almost cried. "i love you more y/n..."

*Your best friend*

OMFG! Did i just see what i saw?!! ethan was checking y/n's butt out like omfg. that boy... i mean, if i were him i probably would cause that girl has the prettiest ass ever but omfg! ETHAN GRANT DOLAN IS STARRING AT HER ASS!

*You*

you let go of grayson and saw ethan smiling at you. your best friend was now standing behind you guys for some reason trying to mouth something but you were the worst lip-reader.

you pulled ethan in for a hug and introduced yourself whilst hugging. he started whispering in your ear, "where were you just now?" you lifted an eyebrow, "dance class, why's that?" you asked. "no reason..." he pulled off smiling and asked if you were wanting a photo.

"please, that'd be amazing..." you grinned.

"no problem... hold up." grayson hugged your friend then when she was done hugging ethan you guys took your photo.

"what are you doing now?" grayson asked.

"umm," you looked at your friend, "i have something to show you..." she whispered in your ear. "i think we might stay longer." you spoke for the both of you.

"okay, cool." grayson smiled.

your best friend pulled you away from the huge group and you caught ethan looking at you, then look away.

she shoved her phone in your face. it was a picture of ethan checking your butt out.

"um... wow." you were startled.

*Ethan*

i really hope that y/n stays longer, she is so freaking hot! and we leave to go to new jersey tomorrow. i think her friend caught me looking at her butt... gosh, that's the second time someones caught me. it's literally been twice that i've looked though... so i'm bad at hiding it.

*You*

"let's go..." you said.

"what?! i love these boys man!" she almost screamed.

"they're literally moving around the corner from us when they get back from new jersey! we'll see them all the time!" you said with a straight face.

"i just want an excuse to hug ethan again. can you take more photos?" i grinned.

"if you take some for me." she raised her eyebrows.

"of course."

you told ethan and grayson that the two of you had to go and apologised. "aww, it's okay. it was nice meeting you. i'll probably see you around anyway." grayson smiled. his smile!

you went and hugged grayson goodbye and then he kissed your cheek unexpectedly.

now, ethan. you wrote your name and number on a little piece of paper and instead of putting your arms around his neck, you slipped the paper in his pants then hugged him around his waist. "see ya later ethan..." you kissed his cheek and gave him a smile. "see you beautiful."

* later than night *

your phone was ringing. it read No Caller ID.

you answered, "hello?"

"you're real sneaky y/n..." it was ethan.

~~~~
doneeeeeeeeee!!!!

hope you liked this one 😊
the idea popped into my head and i died of laughter.

if you want you can vote / comment weather you want more sneaky imagines like this.

okay, have a great day
later gator 😘✌️