Open up | g.d

(long af so BE READY//also unedited so please respect that, going through in the morning for mistakes)

You had a major crush on Grayson that only your best friend and yourself knew about. He liked you too and you would tell him but you're scared.

Your past boyfriends never treated you well. The relationship's made horrible reputations for yourself. Because you always got hurt in the end but if they came back running you'd forgive easy, so you were thought of as "Easy to take advantage of...". However, since you moved from that city and attended different schools and made new friends you decided to keep all of that a secret and at least try and forget about it.

From then on, you had major trust issues- with guys at least.

You and Grayson flirt all the time. But you feel bad because you're basically leading him on with no intentions of committing to anything. Even though you really want to, you just can't help but say no.

From what you think, he thinks you're some type of fuckboy.

Anyway, you, your bestfriend, Grayson, Ethan, Jake, Aaron and Cameron were walking back to your bestfriend's house from a party just around the corner. Jake was the only one that got drunk which is a huge relief saying that it would suck having the rest of them drunk too. But also because Jake is hilarious when he's drunk.

You were walking down her driveway and Cameron came across a ball. He threw it at the back of you, just asking for a reaction but you didn't give him one. You simply just grabbed the ball and threw it over the fence.

"You sure your mom won't mind us staying?" Ethan asked.

"She's not even home." Your best friend tells him, unlocking the door.

The house felt warm and cosy as soon as you walked in.

You took your shoes off and stacked them on the little shoe-rack like everyone else and walked towards your best friend's room.

Aaron clumsily guided Jake towards the bathroom, with your best friend holding onto Jake's hand.

You laid yourself on your bestfriend's bed and just laid there for a few seconds. You then stood up and shut the door and started getting undressed. The curtains were already closed so you whipped your bra off after going through your bag finding a bralette to wear instead. You put on a baggy white v-neck top and yanked on some sweatpants. You messily tied your hair into a bun and took off any jewellery you were wearing. You sprayed yourself with deodorant and opened the door again and joined the others.

"Hey beautiful." Grayson smiled.

He leaned against the kitchen counter and looked up from his phone.

"Hey." You smiled back.

It was just him in sight. Your bestfriend was probably in her mom's closet finding any sweatpants she could wear, and the rest are probably helping Jake out.

You opened the fridge and grabbed yourself an Up & Go (A/N: mainly a breakfast milkshake that is really helpful on the go at any time😎) and a cherry tomato from behind Grayson. You felt his hand hold onto your hip,

"Grayson..." You whispered, somehow out of breath.

"Why-"