AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 VIEWS!! I'm not even kidding, that is so amazing! I honestly did not think that I'd get so many views, or votes. Thank you to the ones who have been reading from the start, I truly appreciate it!

I keep starting to write fanfictions and I get like no views on them at all, so I end up deleting. And I realised that people probably prefer imagines anyways (well I do). So I guess that's why but I don't know.

Also, I don't even know if it'd be possible soon but I'm taking extra sessions in materials. I can't remember if I've already mentioned it already but I'm making a mosaic for the twins and I'm going to try and send it all the way to them from New Zealand. It'll be hard work but there's no harm in trying, right?

Uh- and, I have no idea how to work the hushed app. There's like no point in trying to put more entries into Ethan's and Grayson's event when there's a few hours left. But whatever.

I want to rant about the twins, fans and similarities too, but I'll leave that for Instagram 😂😕😅😘

Have a great day or night. You are beautiful and I love you so much. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here! And I will try my hardest to help you or make you feel better and even motivate you. Just know that whatever you're going through will get better soon. Um, and I'm not meaning for this to sound harsh in any way but just think- there are children in the world who have it worst, compare your lifestyle to there's. There are kids who don't even have enough water and they're slowly dying because of it. You're living a luxury compared to them. Again, I didn't mean for that to sound harsh or mean or offensive in anyway. That's just what I think when I'm upset. And it works, but that's for me.

Anyway it's getting late and I'm tired so byee!! Update tomorrow 😊😜😍💞😇