Messages he never sent you ~ Ethan

You and Ethan had broken up about a month ago. You called things off because you falling for someone else. But never ended up with them because you were having second thoughts.

Ethan- Hey Y/N. I can't stop thinking about you it's crazy. I still love you so much, I don't care about the fact you could be with someone else. (Draft; 2:34AM)

Ethan- Hey, I hope you're having a great day. I bought your favourite flowers instead of moms, stupid me... (Draft; 5:11PM)

Ethan- Hey Y/N, want to catch up sometime? Text me as soon as you get this. (Draft; 7:02AM)

Ethan- I'm in town, up for pizza or something? (Draft; 1:24PM)

Ethan- You know that secret place of ours? Do you still go? I went there today and cleaned up that treehouse we found. (Draft; 6:45PM)

Ethan- I miss you so much Y/N, please just give me one more chance to love you again... 😔💔 (Draft; 11:11PM)

Ethan- Cut just once. So stupid. 🔫 (Draft; 2:50AM)

Ethan- LA isn't the same without you... (Draft; 12:42PM)

Ethan- Our song was on the radio, I didn't change the station. Just turned it up. 💔 (Draft; 8:22AM)

Ethan- I know I should mind my own business and I'm prolly just being stupid again but do I even cross your mind anymore? Do you go to all the places we once went to? Do you play our song all over and over again and burst into tears? I can't take it anymore. I know, I have the boys to talk to but I'm still preferring you. I wish for you the best, I promise this'll be the last time I bother you. (Draft; 4:43AM)