he fancies your mum | g.d

*You*

You were waiting for your friend, Grayson to come over to hang out. It was his first time coming over that your parents knew of... (he sneaks in all the time)

once you heard a knock on the door, you'd race to the door.

"Hey!" it was your younger brother coming back from the skate park with his friends.

"Hi..." you squeezed your eyes closed and welcomed your brother and his friends inside in frustration.

"Don't worry, he'll be here..." your mum smiled from the stove. you gave her a fake kinda smile.

then another knock on the door.

"I'll get it." your brother ran to the door but it wasn't Grayson either. just your dad coming from work.

"Hey bud!" your dad hugged your brother.

"hey honey!" he leaned over the couch and kissed your cheek.

"hey, dad." you tried to smile but it's impossible with smooshed up cheeks.

"hey! where's that boyfriend of yours? should've been here by now..." he said looking at his watch. you rolled your eyes. "he's not my boyfriend."

another knock on the door. they knocked twice since no one bothered to answer the first time. but you sighed and dawdled over.

"Hey!" grayson greeted you with a big hug, "hi..." you almost yawned.

he let himself in, "sure, come in..." you said sarcastically.

he must've had an instinct to just go straight to the kitchen but he greeted your parents and introduced himself. "i'm grayson!" he smiled. your parents looked at you surprised for some reason, you just shot them an awkward kind of smile.

"sorry to mention but you're like, half an hour later than expected..."

god, dad.

"yeah, i'm so sorry. i ended up making a few stops. could i just pop over to my car real quick, excuse me." he grabbed a hold of your wrist and directed you to his car.

"grayson, what's up?" you loudly whispered, his grip got tighter but then from his eyes you realised he didn't mean to hold that tightly.

"your mom!" (switched mum/mom's coz of accents) he said it really surprised.

"what about her?" you asked annoyed.

"she's hot!" he rans his fingers through his hair.

you roll your eyes. "she's like, 20-30 years older than you!"

"age is just a number..." he winked with a grin.

"you are disgusting..." you started walking back inside.

"wait, you have to help me!" he pouts his lips.

"with what?" you snapped.

"i brought some flowers for your hot mom. and i grabbed one of my old skateboard decks for your brother." you hesitantly smiled.

this boy...

"okay, pass me the deck. if i carry in the flowers my mum will think they're for me." he passed the skateboard deck over and he grabbed the flowers. he locked his car and you headed back inside.

~~~~
doneeee.

okay i know i said i wouldn't update for a while but i also tell myself i'll go to the gym.

i hope you like this, do your thing with the votes and comments :)

okay,
later gator 😘✌️