Paparazzi ~ Ethan {GECD i guess}

A/n: credit to whoever took these pics!! Btw I'll go through my updates and edit them soon.. (I'm coming up with this from the top of my head so it might suck)

20th sept 15

Imagine if you were in that house grethancarpendail rented out a couple of months ago and you all decided on going out for breakfast so you all got dressed up and ethan picked out the clothes you wore so you thought you looked absolute tragic. Keep in mind, your guys' popularity was so high. When you all went walking on the streets, there were always some like group of paparazzi and close to 70-90 fans hanging out on the pathway.

And you now hated going out in public, especially with the boys cause it was ALWAYS crowded and you missed having your space. Anyway, you and the boys walked to this café just a few blocks away and before you knew it there were heaps of girls throwing themselves at grethancarpendail plus Cameron Dallas. And you were over the paparazzi so you just excluded yourself and fans thought you were pissed or upset and started tweeting about it. They found you being rude. There were only a few that pointed out the real reason and that actually understood. You arrive at the café but remember ethan was shouting you so you didn't bring your wallet with you. You sat on this picnic bench out of the café for about half an hour answering all these questions and taking millions of photos with fans and all you could see were flashes and hear people screaming your name and ask for you to look at certain things.

Ethan was about ten metres away from where you were caught up with fans. One fan went up to him and asked for a signature on her breasts. You laughed as you saw the hesitation in his face. Then you see gray catch you looking at him and he asks for everyone to leave them alone and you gasp because you didn't think they'd ever do that to their fans but omg.

~~~
this actually really sucked but i tried!! 😣😂
So this is unedited and if there are errors I will try fix them asap. I'm so tired even though it's kinda early here in nz but whatever. Byee!
Vote & comment what you think ya'll 💗