Cheated? #2 ~ Grayson

You and Grayson didn't talk for a whole week. It was horror for you and you guessed him too because he would not stop texting you asking for forgiveness. He kept commenting on Vanessa's photos asking for her to take them down, but she never did.

It was kind of good because you got more quality time doing things you couldn't do because Grayson would be with you. You spent the week with your family and your best friend. You played a game of lacrosse in your back yard and it was hilarious, you went to see Pitch Perfect 2 at the cinemas and went shopping, and all that great stuff.

All of that kept your mind off of Grayson.
You were out for lunch with your bestfriend when the question popped, "How's Grayson?" You hadn't told anyone but your Mom about Grayson. "Ahh- he's good. How's your life with whatever his name is?" She rolled her eyes, "Harry. And it's lovely thank you for asking." She smiled.

~at home~

It was raining and your bestfriend wanted to watch Mysteries of Laura so you watched a whole season. But crazy enough, you two felt like hitting the spa. "You girls are crazy!" Your dad came out leaving snacks on the outdoor table, "Look who raised us..." You said back, laughing. "That's true." He said back.

You and your bestfriend had enough of the spa so you decided to go inside and get dressed. "Y/N! Grayson's here!" Milo yelled walking down the hall. "What?" You whispered. "Grayson's here." Your bestfriend repeated, you rushed on your shorts and ran to the door. Your Mom was telling Grayson I wasn't home, "It's alright Mom..." She walked off. You took a step forward and shut the door behind you.

"I know you probably don't want anything to do with me right now but Y/N I love you. I could not stop thinking about you. I was stupid to do what I did with Vanessa. I swear, I will never do it again. Weather we're together or not. I am so so sorry and I will promise to make it up to you no matter what. I can explain what actually happen-" You interrupted him, "Grayson- are you soaked?" You cleared your throat, "Ah yeah, I ran all the way here..."

The thing is that it takes just over a half an hour to drive to his house from your house so it must've taken him an hour of two to run. And it's raining.

"Explain..." You feld your arms.
"Okay so, Vanessa was upset and she didn't have anyone to talk to because her sister was at her boyfriends. Basically we went out for lunch and when I'd tell her that I should get going she'd force me to stay and make up this threat. Those photos, she forced me to take with her. She knew that I had a girlfriend and she told me how unfortunate I was becauseI could've been with her instead. She led me up to her hotel room and I told her I was just going to drop her off at her door then leave. She dragged me in and tried talking me into having sex with her and that it'd be our little secret. I told her no and left. Not even realising the time was like midnight. I was texting her all throughout the flight yes, but that was because I tried getting her to put down the photos."

You felt bad because you started to realise he wouldn't do it without thinking, and on purpose. "I'm sorry Gray..." You looked at the ground and felt a tear build up. He tilted your head back up, "It's okay, Y/N. I should've never actually gone out with her in the first place. I promise to never do it again." He kissed you wet lips. (From the rain) You licked your lips. "Wanna come in?" You asked. "Yeah, I'd love that..."

You walked inside hand in hand and spent the rest of the night playing games with your family.

A/N:
I hope you liked this, I didn't really know about publishing it. Um, and I'm also sorry if you are a huge fan of the Merrell Twins as well! I just didn't really know who to write about.

Anyway, have a groovy day and I LOVE YOUUU!! 😍💞😘😊😎😋