You win a contest! ~ Both

You and your best friend Evahn had entered a competition the twins were running. Basically if you promote their YouTube in the most creative way by a specific date, after that date they go through all the entries and pick their favourite based on creativity. If you win they direct message you on Twitter and arrange for you, your friend plus a parent to go to New Jersey for a whole week. You hoped you'd win considering it was the week you had off due to the holidays.

It was the 17th of June, the day after the contest closed. You and your bestfriend were whining and waiting to see who won. It was 8:45. "Surely it doesn't take this long for them to go through them, right?" Evahn sighed. You just carried on scrolling through your Instagram feed.

"GIRLS DINNER!" Evahn's step-mom called out. "Be right there!" You called back. We dawdled over to the kitchen and pizza was on the table. You both had been craving it ever since you got to their beach house on Friday.

We sat at the table and dug into the Hawaiian pizza laid out in front of you. "So, did you win?" Her dad asked biting at his pizza, "Don't know yet, they haven't said anything." You said really devastated. "Well there's still a chance. You never know!" Evahn's step-mom said. You all carried on shoving the pizza into your mouths.

"I'm full..." Evahn rubbed her stomach, "I'm not." You said grabbing my sixth piece not even regretting it. Her step-mom just gasped with a laugh afterwards.

When you had finally finished packing up the table and said thanks you went downstairs. "Y/N, it's almost 10 o'clock." Evahn said tiredly. You sighed. "I'm going to go to sleep, we woke up so early." You adjusted your pillow and pressed the button to put your phone to sleep. She did the same. "What if we win?" I asked with my eyes closed. "What if they're just having trouble picking winners and need just one more day longer? I mean they promised the dates but, what if? What if when we go to sleep tonight they message us whilst we're sleeping?" You asked.

Then, Evahn's notification ringer went off. "Dude, you're supposed to turn your ringer off..." You sat up. Her phone screen was the only thing you could see in a dark room. Her eyes took a while to adjust brightness. Suddenly she was standing on the bed jumping up and down. "Y/N! OH MY GOSH!" She yelled.

Your phone screen turned into another light in the room. You looked straight at it and it was a post the twins had put up.

@DolanGrayson: Sorry this was up so late but the winners of the #EthanandGraysonContest are @evaaahn and @your/twitter/name! Talk to you soon girls 🎉😘

A/N:
This was short tbh. There is a part 2 and probably 3 coming, I have big ideas for this particular imagine that I hope you'll like 😘 btw Evahn is honestly my best friend, and we actually did go to a beach house a few weekends ago and we did crave pizza and ate a lot. Just saying😂 I hope you liked this. Vote / comment !!! 😘💞😍😋