Prank Call Gone Wrong ~ Grayson

You and your best friends were making a YouTube video and what you decided to do were prank calls. There were four of you and when it came to you, you picked out of one cup a name and what you were saying to that person.

"Who'd you get?" Lauren asked winking, "Grayson Dolan!" You screamed.
You read out the saying, "Hey, I love you." You said all nervous. The girls were just screaming in excitement. "Guys! Funny thing is, Y/N actually does love Grayson! Maybe it's a sign that it's time..." Arden winked at the camera.

You dialled Grayson's number and he answered straight away, "Hey, Grayson?" You said, "Hey Y/N, I was just about to ring you..." He replied, yours and your friends mouths just dropped. "Okay well, do you wanna go first? Or?" You asked, "Ah, you go..."

"well I've really been wanting to tell you this for a really long time now, and it's been bothering me and I had no way in telling you. But, I really like you Grayson." You confessed, jokingly. He sighed and you could tell he was getting nervous. "Grayson?" Lauren called, "Sorry it's just- I was about to say the same thing..." He admitted, you blocked the speaker part of the phone and told everyone you were going to talk in the other room.

You got up and made your way to the bathroom, you could hear the girls yelling from the lounge. "Y/N, you still there?" Grayson asked, "Yeah. Well, what do you want to do? I mean, I only did this for a prank call except it wasn't even a lie. And I actually do like you." You explained, "Well, do you want to go on a date tomorrow or something?" He asked. You nodded crazily, "Yes! Oh, but you might want to make it early though, I have a family dinner at 5." You starting pacing around the room, "Okay, I'll pick you up at like, 11? I can drop you off if you want?"

You kept talking for ages and then you finally said your goodbyes. You walked out of the room and the girls were on their phones still sitting on the carpet, "WHAT HAPPENED!" "OH MY GOSH!" "SPILL THE GOSS!" They begged, you laughed. "Date tomorrow at 11!"

A/N:
Hope you liked it! I was in a rush, sorry. So it's also unedited 😒😕 apologies though 😭 I have to go but try update later tonight 😘😘😘