F**kboy? ~ Grayson

~ Friday Night ~ {unedited}
Tonight you were supporting your bff at her Bandslam competition.
It's basically a competition where several bands compete against eachother. Prizes for the three overall band winners is either a flash acoustic guitar, electric guitar and a brand new bass guitar. There is entertainment within every break to help the bands performing get ready.

It was about an hour or so through the competition and you were backstage with your bff and a heap of your guys' friends. Grayson was there also as support for your bffs crush, Hunter. However you had huge crush on Grayson, but he was one of those guys that was confusing to understand and came across as the f**kboy type.

You all huddled in a circle and Hunter started yelling "WHO ARE WE?!" "BERKLEY!" "WHO ARE WE?!" He repeated, "BERKLEY!" Everyone replied. Your friend Petra clapped and started woo-ing. You laughed at the other participants faces.

"Hunter, Y/N, George, Gray, Petra! Truth or dare?" Your bff asked, Hunter and Grayson nodded their heads. Petra didn't care but George wasn't interested. Your bff shrugged and ignored it. You all made your way into this secret room away from the rest of your friends and sat on the stacked chairs. You all looked at eachother and Grayson kept biting his lip everytime it'd be your turn to be dared.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Hunter asked you, stomping his foot onto the ground. "Dare." You adjusted how you sat and looked at your bff who was sitting on the other side of Hunter. He came over to you and whispered in your ear, "I dare you to kiss Grayson..." He giggled afterwards. You sighed and looked at Grayson. "What?" He smiled at you, "I have to kiss you." You said.

"Go ahead." He winked. You and Grayson kissed and your lips were going in sync. It lasted for a few seconds. When you pulled off he bit his lip and winked at you. Him winking at you made butterflies form in your stomach and made you go all crazy.

~ a while after / watching your bff perform ~
Grayson was the only one there to give you company when your bff, your friend Chloe, Petra and Hunter weren't around. There was a crowd of kids just a few years younger than you jumping up down in sync with the song. Your bff performed an original her band wrote called Underdog. You already knew all the lyrics due to her playing it all the time on her guitar.

You stood beside Grayson swaying to the music but then he pulled you infront of him. You didn't bother to turn around and ask him what he was doing. But he kept his hands on your hips then slowly moved them around your stomach. Now you were fully in his arms. You didn't care and turned you head to face his which was rested on your shoulder. He pecked your nose. You caressed his arms then brought your hands down to interlock fingers with his.

When your bffs band finally ended the song you ran backstage and congratulated their great performance. Hunter already bet you there though and had his arms around your bff in an embrace. You widened your eyes and gave her a smile. "Oh my god!" She mouthed. You laughed. When he let go you jumped on her, wrapping your legs around her waist. "CONGRATS DUDE!" Half of your face was smudged to the side of her head. "Thanks!" She said.

~ the next week / Monday ~
Like normal, you and your bff were going to the music room before school started. You found Hunter, George, Grayson and Ethan over by the promethium board eating at a muesli bar, or a banana or drinking a sports drink. Grayson wasn't all flirty anymore. He was acting like you were invisible again. You were wondering if it was all just a dream.

"Hey Y/N! Hey Y/Best/Friends/N!" Hunter greeted, he was already in his PE clothing ready to leave for sports camp. You were so ready to go too. You hugged Hunter hello and Ethan basically asked you for a hug afterwards. You looked at Grayson with open arms but he didn't bother to look at you. Rejected. You sat on the ground and just relaxed your body for a bit. Grayson ignoring you was getting on your nerves, "Oh, Y/N I need to talk you..." Hunter helped you up and pulled you into an empty room.

"What's up?" You asked, "you sent me a voicemail on Saturday... What did you want to talk about?" You remembered you sent him a voicemail of you fake crying, "oh um, I was excited." You said. "About?" He questioned. "Grayson. Hunter, did he tell you anything about what him and I did after Bandslam?" He shook his head no, "Oh, don't worry then." You went to open the door but he blocked your access. "Hunter..."

He still didn't move out of your way, "Don't worry about it..." You attempted getting past but it didn't work, "Well I am worrying Y/N, what did you do?" He begged for you to tell him. "After your performance he kissed me. It wasn't a dare. He came up to me and full on kissed me. Even during Y/Best/Friends/N's song he would hug me from behind and he pecked my nose." He was mocking what the peck could've looked like. "Hunter." You said blankly. "He told me he didn't even like you..." He confessed. "Oh okay well, I told you. Now let go." You shoved him out of the way once you felt as if you had enough force and opened the door.

Your bff was curious on what the two of you spoke about. "It was nothing, can we go?" You stormed to class to grab your bag and headed to the school gym.

~ later that night / sports camp ~
You sat on your bunk bed with your friend Chloe passing a blow up ball and heard your phone ping. It was Grayson.

G- Hey babe 😉 how's sports camp?

You didn't bother to answer. But when you went out for dinner with the rest of your sports camp students your phone was going off like crazy. The fact that Grayson was doing all of this and expecting something after finding out he was just joking hurt you. You still didn't reply.

You sat beside Hunter and Chloe at the restaurant table and you decided to lean on Chloe's shoulder. "Boys." She said. You laughed, "Yeah." You sighed. The teacher who was in full care of you during the camp proposed a toast and congratulated you guys for such an amazing day of sport and all cheers to it and began eating again.

"It'll be okay..." Hunter assured you.

A/N:
HEEEEEYYYYY!!!! Sorry I haven't updated in honestly like 2 weeks or something but I've been extremely busy. I actually did this all btw except I like Hunter and I didn't go to sports camp 😭 and what You and Hunter spoke about in the room is almost what we talked about apart from the Grayson part and kissing boys 😂😉 but yeah... Apart from our conversation that was what we talked about. The true part about it was the voicemail and him worrying. 😂 I need to stfu smh 😂 okay byeeee 😘😘 also can you do me a favour and go to this link 👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TvRWIMnIVM 👈 and check out my friends performance... My bff is the guitarist 😜 comment what you think of it... Btw the singer is Petra and she was really nervous, that why her voice is so shaky. Hunter isn't in this band 😉😂😂😂😂

Ps. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!
Ps.#2 IM GETTING A FREAKING IPHONE 6 sometime this week I'm so excited
Ps.#3 I AM PERFORMING TOMORROW IN FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE AND IM SO NERVOUS
PS.#4 I HAVE A RUGBY 7s TWO DAY TOURNAMENT NEXT WEEK 😍
Ps.#5 THAT PHOTO UP TOP 👆 IS ACTUALLY MINE FROM BANDSLAM, IM THE ONE WITH CURLY HAIRRRRR 😂

Smh, I'm weird, okay bye 😘