YouNow ~ Both

A/N: btw, you're in LA with them in this imagine.

Ethan:
Ethan was bored but promised his fans he'd do a broadcast. So he set it all up on his phone. You were in the kitchen with Jack doing the dishes. You and Ethan had already gone public about your relationship and everyone shipped the two of you. "What's up guys!" You heard from the lounge. You heard his voice come closer, he came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You were still washing the dishes.

"Guys, it's my best friend!" He kissed your shoulder and that was when Jack argued back. "Excuse me?" You just laughed. You licked your lips then bit your bottom lip. You turned around and kissed Ethan.

Fans were commenting 'GOALS ASF! 😫😍😓' and 'STAHPPP ITTT!' and you laughed at one saying 'Ah, hello...👋'.

The broadcast went on and on, you weren't really in it for the rest. Apart from when Ethan would occasionally sit on you at the couch. You were too busy explaining girls to Grayson. It was hilarious because he looked totally lost throughout the whole entire conversation.

Grayson:
He tweeted 'Live on YouNow right now!' and almost seconds later there were over 2K views and hundreds of comments coming through. You were cozy on the couch wearing one of Grayson's sweatshirts, girls were recognising it straight away. Grayson had his purple jersey zipped up and his hoodie on.

"This is my girlfriend..." He answered to the questions. "I'm 15. And my name's Y/N." You both said awkwardly on purposely. "Do you like eachother? No, we just kiss and hold hands and-" Grayson made you laugh saying that. "Well, yeah. Last time I checked." You presumed. Grayson kissed your jawline just because he couldn't reach your lips.

You grinned. You adjusted the earplug the was in your ear, and Grayson adjusted his. Sharing earplugs was something you always did, you both loved the same music. Then Just A Picture - KYLE ft. Kehlani came on. "Okay so guys, we're going to answer questions. Use the hashtag AskGraysonAndY/N." You sang the chorus and Grayson was adoring it, he interrupted you with a kiss. A passionate one.

"Grayson- you're broadcast- ing..." You whispered inbetween kisses. "First question!" Grayson pulled away, you ran your fingers through his hair and leaned your head against his. "What song are you listening to?" You checked, "The Hills by The Weeknd." He yelled out, hurting your ears. You covered your other ear in hurt. "Ooh, sorry babe. I'm so sorry." He kissed your cheek and you grinned hard.

A/N:
Like it? Vote pleaseeee 😊😘😘😘🎉🎉
ALMOST 1K VIEWS!!!!! YAYYYYY! I literally love you guys so much! You make me so happy, I'm not even joking. Starting another Ethan imagine next. Byee 🎉😇👅😜😍💞💞💞