You were raped ~ Grayson

A/N: I'M NOT INCLUDING ANY OF THE DIRTY PARTS I GUESS, JUST FLASHBACKS. I'M SORRY IF YOU'VE EVER BEEN IN THE SAME POSITION. GRAYSON IS NOT THE RAPEST EITHER.

Your POV:
I can't even sleep. I can't even talk, and I can't stop shivering. I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror saying 'I'm not a virgin.' And I can't stop thinking about Grayson. I don't know who to tell, but I know I should tell someone.

G- Hey babe, be ready in 5. 😘

Damn. I dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey knit sweater. I laced up my converses. By then Grayson was beeping from his car. I loved his car, it was fun to drive in.

I walked out the door without saying a word. I didn't bother with makeup or bother doing my hair, but I sighed as I walked to the car. Grayson was leaning on my car door and had a huge grin on his face. "Morning Princess..." He wrapped his arms around you straight away flashbacks from last night were entering your mind again. How the guy caressed my waist and smashed his lips into mine. It was horrifying. I didn't answer. I just tried to smile. It's freaking hard.

Grayson opened the car door for me and ran to his side. When he turned the car on Again by Fetty Wap was playing, of course. Typical of Grayson, but cute. Then, Grayson placed his hand on my thigh. I swatted it away and regretted it straight away. He gave me a confused look and I felt tears building up. He turned the car stereo down. "Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked. I didn't answer again. I leaned my head on the window and put my legs up on the set, so I was kinda curled up. More tears were building up and covering my face. I didn't even know how to sit, I was in so much pain.

"Can you just take me home please?" I noticed the anger in his eyes. "Y/N, what happened?" He kept asking it over and over again. "Just please take me home!" I raised my voice. "Y/N, please, tell me." He pulled the car over, this seemed way more dramatic than I pictured it to be. I can't just tell him I was raped. "You were what?" Oops, said that aloud. "I was raped last night, Grayson." I said barely audible. His face was now into tears. "What? Who did it? Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Why didn't you text me last night?" He wiped the tears off of my face, "I didn't see who did it, but I'm in pain." I sobbed.

He started driving again, faster than ever. I just curled up to the car door and Grayson placed his hand on my knee as he drove. Then I fell asleep.

I was woken up by a lady flashing a light in my face. "Sweetie, please wake up. So we can see those beautiful eyes." My eyes were swollen and red. "Y/N..." Grayson petted my forehead, his hands were soft. I woke but everything was blurry.

~half an hour later~
I was laid on a hospital bed but not under any covers. Grayson wasn't in the room but a lady who looked around 30 was. "Hey darling-" I sat up, "Where's Grayson?" She laid me softly down again, "He's out there with his brother." I became calm. "I heard last night you were put into a horrible position, you don't have to but would you mind telling me what happened? It'll be just between us, I promise. Are you in any pain?" I nodded. "Where?" I lifted up my sweater and showed her the bluey-yellow bruise on my lower back. "Did he beat you?" Flashbacks were coming again. "He hit me with this steel pipe thing, basically until I went to the ground. And he roughly pulled my hair as he did it. But he was big and I was a virgin." She looked stunned about the story and the bruise.

"I'm sorry dear. Do you remember where it was? How did you get home?" She wrote it all down. "Well, it was in a parking lot. I was locking up at work and was walking to my car. Then he came running towards me." She was nodding. "So he would've been waiting for you obviously. It's stupid how he did it in a car park, I mean, there are cameras all around. He can get caught." I raised my eyebrows as I looked at the ground. "Lucky for me..." She covered her mouth, "I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way." I let out a little grin, "it's fine..."

The interview was done, she had given me pain killers that really strong or whatever. Grayson and Ethan stood up as soon as they saw me. I hugged Grayson and he hugged me back really tight. He told me how determined he was to find the bastard and I laughed a little, "yeah, I hope you beat him up into little pieces."

The nurse smiled at me, "Everything will be perfectly fine if you have him. Thank you for bringing her, Grayson." I hugged her thanks.

A/N:
Basically i got the idea because i had a dream of my step dad spazzing at me and i thought he was going to rape me so i woke up. Umm, I hope you liked this, I liked writing it tbh.

I want to start writing a fan-fiction but I feel as if I will end up deleting it. Because I'm not going to finish writing these imagines but I don't even know what I'm saying. So byee!! 😘😎😇