He runs away ~ Ethan

You were in last minute Volleyball practice. You were starting to dread it more and more when your couch would get even bitchier. But you loved Volleyball so you went anyway.

"5 minute break girls!" The co-couch called out pulling her phone from her face. You weren't in need of a break so you were passing the ball with your friend Ruby. She wanted a drink of water and headed to where the bags were. "Whose bag is this?" She asked pointing at your bag. "Mine?" You walked over slowly. "Your phone's going crazy..." She sipped at her drink bottle.

You had messages from Cam, Grayson, Your Mom, Mama Dolan... And Jack! Since Grayson had just texted you rang him.

G- Y/N? Hello?
You- Grayson?
G- Is Ethan with you?
You- Uh- No why?

"Girls! Come back now!" You heard.

G- Ethan. We can't find him. He left and said he was going to Jack's but I rang Jack and he said Ethan wasn't there.
You- He could have lied?
G- Jack? No. He wouldn't ever lie to me.
You- Well, I have to go but I'll see what I can do and I'll message you if I hear anything.
G- Okay, thank you so much. Love-

You hung up as you were in a rush. But you knew what he was going to say. Grayson had a crush on you for so long. Basically just after you and Ethan got together about a year ago.

You walked to the group and started fidgeting with your fingers. You were worrying and couldn't help but breath really heavily. "Y/N, is everything okay?" Your couch asked. You just shook your head. "What's wrong?" Her back straightened up. "My boyfriend has ran away." You cleared your throat. Still fidgeting with your fingers.

There was a moment of silence, "Go. He's very important to you obviously. Just go. You're doing great anyway." She looked at the door and you took the opportunity.

You grabbed your bag and ran to your car. You rang Ethan to see if he would answer. He didn't. Your worry for him was growing more and more every second. You were slowly starting to prevent a panic attack.

You started the engine and turned up the radio, trying to keep your mind off of the fact he was missing. It was definitely the hardest thing.

You drove to all of Ethan's favourite places to go to, plus the places he didn't really go to but always wanted to. After that you drove to your secret place and there was 'I love you' written in the dirt. You walked to the cave and tried to see if you could spot Ethan. No sign.

You were starting to give-up. The worst idea in the world, he's probably at some cliche place you go to when your bored. Like a park, or the mall, or the beach or something. The thing is he's purposely declining calls. So something is obviously wrong. I mean he's run away!

You rubbed your forehead as you pulled into the driveway. No other cars were parked so noone's probably home.

You grabbed the key from under the plant pot and unlocked the door. Almost stumbling in. You threw your bags on the tiled floor and turned on the TV. You went into your room to get dressed when you heard snoring. What the?

You turned the light on and it was Ethan. Squinting his eyes from the light. He groaned, "Turn the light off please..." He turned over and placed his arms beneath his head. "Ethan! No get up!" Your eyes watering. "What Y/N?" He mumbled, frustrated. "Ethan, you can't just comeover when you like and then not tell anyone where you're actually going. I was so worried for you, I mean, do you even care about what others feel for you. I was honestly thinking you were dead Ethan! I think it was very selfish of you, you didn't even answer your call from me." You cried out.

"y/n, I'm upset okay? My dad told me that he was going to moving me to San Fransico so I was away from you. I got pissed and left. The shittiest thing is that he only said it to get a reaction out of me and he knows that I can't even live without a day of hearing your voice. And I was scared. I came here just because it's you. I know, it was bad of me to not answer your call or anyone else's but I thought you were going to be here and I just wanted to talk to you. I'm sorry."

You felt his weak energy in the room. You went to lay beside him and tangled your legs with his, you ran your fingers through his hair and wiped his tear off of his face.

"Ethan, even if you were moving or not, I promise you'd hear my voice everyday. No matter what. I love you and I would make it work because I could not see you and I not together. I'm sorry I yelled at you it's just-" He interrupted you. "Don't worry Y/N, I've got you."

You both fell asleep in eachothers arms and afterwards you rang Cam saying you found Ethan. She came over and picked him up because he was getting grounded or something. But access to me for Ethan was allowed, as long as he didn't go anywhere. But stay home.

A/N:
Like ? Vote / Comment what you think. I wrote this ages ago but it was Gray instead of Ethan. Oh and YAY FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 EXPECT MORE CHAPTERS 😘😘😘😊😊😊