dinner debates ~ grethancarpendaillas

a/n: get it? coz i added cameron dallas ;) whatever, i'm proud of it k?! p.s: this is short asf xx😊

you had just moved into this apartment with Grayson, Ethan, Aaron and Cameron plus your best friend. Jack couldn't move in with you guys but he would be over almost 24/7 anyway so it was like he lived there.

you were starving and you guys hadn't even thought of buying food for the apartment yet. you were in your bedroom just hanging up the phone from talking to your mum. "What are we going to have for dinner, losers?" Your bff asked the boys, "I don't know about you but I'm ordering Chinese." you walked in. "But I feel like going out for dinner..." Cameron said, "then go out. I look like shit and I'm not going through all of those boxes for clothes, especially not at half ten." you argued.

"i feel like going clubbing..." Aaron joked.

then everyone was soon debating on what's for dinner. after ten minutes of arguing everyone shut up.

"Listen, if you'd rather stay home and order something raise your hand..." Ethan yelled, raising his own hand.

everyone else had raised their hand apart from Cameron. "you already lose, bro..." ethan laughs. Cameron snuggles into his beanbag chair and tries not to smile. you go over to Cam and hug him from where he sat. "love you!!" you joked. "yeah." everyone laughed.

you all ended up just ordering boxes and boxes of pizza instead.

~~~
hope you liked this, i just came up with this from the top of my head. i actually like this tbh... but whatever, vote/comment 😘

later gator ✌️❤️