You win a contest! #2 ~ Both

After seeing that tweet it ended up getting screenshotted and sent to a heap of your friends even though you knew they probably didn't even know the twins or even cared.

You and Evahn had no intention of even sleeping but then you heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. You turned the lights off again and jumped into bed, like quite literally. Trying to act asleep. But Evahn kept squealing, the weirdo (A/N: 😂😂😂). Her dad turned on the lights, "hey girls, you win?" He asked with a big smile. Evahn started dancing on the bed and you could not stop smiling. "I'll take that as a yes." Her step mom said with a huge smile.

"We were thinking of maybe going for a walk on the beach, you're invited." Evahn's dad said looking at her step mom. You and Evahn just looked at eachother. "We'll come, I mean, we can't sleep so why not?" Evahn said laughing, "Okay, we'll meet you in the car. It's kind of chilly outside so a jacket is a must." Her step mom said walking out.

By the time you had picked out what to wear you could not see the floor, clothes were thrown all over the place. Evahn's ringer kept going off. "Dude, we're getting hate from fans." Evahn said scrolling through all the comments on Grayson's tweet. "Oh well, it was expected. I mean, everyone wanted it. We might've actually done the same." You shrugged. She bit her lip and squeezed your hips softly as she walked out.

When you arrived at the beach car park all you could hear of course were waves. You and Evahn ran down the small bump of a hill and just walked. You checked your phone looking at the time and already dm's from Grayson were rolling through. You swiped across one saying 'Heyyyyyy Y/N! 🎉😘' and put in your password.

Grayson had messaged you about six times. You just replied with 'Thank you so much Gray and Ethan, I love you so much!'

G-No, thank you. You gained us like 1000 subscribers. 😍
Y/N: Oh well, you're welcome 😊
G- Are you in the mood rn to start arranging things? 😂
Y/N: Uh well if you want to start rn we can. It's like 11 o'clock here.
G- Where are you from?
Y/N: New Zealand, did you not watch my entry? Guhhh 💆😂
G- Oh sorry, yeah that's right. Don't pick on meeee 😅

The conversation went on and on. Evahn was messaging Ethan and by the looks of things, it was going very very well. Like, flirty well.

~going back home / Sunday afternoon~

Your butt was numb from the long car ride back home. You dragged your huge overnight bag inside and into Evahn's room. You plopped yourself onto her bed and started patting her cat.

Her eyes were literally glued to her phone the whole 2 and a half hours, no surprises. I mean, you cannot miss an opportunity of texting Ethan. You ended up FaceTiming them a few times and it was great fun. Of course. Grayson on the other hand would not stop messaging you either. Even when you'd tell him that you had to go he'd keep texting you. But not as crazy, like once every two hours you went to sleep or something.

Anyway, you had a fan-crush on Grayson before you started talking to him. But you were afraid it was slowly turning into a real crush. Like, you wanted to actually meet him before feelings started to grow, that's just not right. Right?

It was 6 days from now that you were flying all over to LA then doing the confusing tonne of other flights. The boys and their mom were meeting you in LA then you were flying to New Jersey together, they said they were spending the week there anyway. But then a huge question popped from Ethan to Evahn, you both thought he was joking considering the kind of dude he is.

Do you think we could add another 5 days to that trip?

Evahn and you had already negotiated things with your parents, you were lucky enough you even got to enter. You wanted to, and so did Evahn but she had football training on the last week except she didn't know which days yet. And you were just really busy althroughout the holidays to begin with.

Unfortunately, Evahn explained to him and he understood.

~arriving in LA~

You, your mom and Evahn were so exhausted. And jetlagged, big time. You wore some black high waisted skinny jeans, your HUFFER fifth crew sweater and NEW BALANCE Highroller 574's. Your straight hair was in a high ponytail.

Evahn wore a LOWER muscle tee, some black denim high waisted shorts and her white high top converses. Her curly blonde hair was out.

You picked out a comfortable but cute outfit for your mom to wear because her taste in clothing was very bad, most of the time.

You grabbed your backpack from the cupboards above and started making your way out. You looked around and it was dark. The only lights you saw were the lights from the huge building about 200 metres away.

Grayson's POV:
It's 4:12AM, Evahn and Y/N were due to be walking through that door any minute now. I was very very excited. Y/N just texted me.

Y/N- you better let me sleep... 😴😘😒

I just laughed. I saw Evahn walk through first, I started smiling at Ethan. Then I'm guessing Y/N's mom. And finally, seconds after, Y/N.

A/N:
This is part 2 done. But part 3 is coming tomorrow. Sorry it's getting later than I planned on going to sleep but I have to wake up early because I'm going to this Leadership Day thing at the university with 3 other students. And I have to be school earlier than the rest because my mums offered to help with transport. Anyway, the only reason why I stopped it there was actually because it was getting too long and most of you probably just skipped the whole thing 😅 but idk, I will probably start a little bit on part 3. I'm weird. Byee! Btw it's also DOLAN TWIN TUESDAY TOMORROW!!! EXcept for me it's DOLAN TWIN Wednesday due to different areas around the world and - whatever bye! 😂😴😅😘😍💞😴😴😴😴