Distraction ~ Grayson

A/N: Basically based on who or what Grayson was looking at in this pic and just saying, in this imagine u don't know the twins but u know Jack...

Grayson's POV:
"Ready? Oh wait, Grayson can you look this way please?" The girl asked taking the photo. I don't know who that girl over there is, but she's extremely cute.

Your POV:
You were walking up the hotel marble floored stairs with your mom. You were visiting your a friend of yours since she was in LA for a view days. Then you looked over to the crowd of people and realised that it was Jack and Cameron. "Should we go over and say hi Mom?" You stopped walking up the stairs and that caused for your mom to look up from her phone, "It's Cameron, go over."

You and Cameron were family friends, like really good and close family friends. Your mom once wanted for you and Cam to date but you weren't interested in a relationship, just till you found out he was crazy for you. And Jack- you were friends through the friend you were visiting now, they dated once and you found them to be the cutest.

So you walked over and Cameron had already spotted you. "Y/N! Hi!" He pulled you in for a hug. The one you miss and die of having. "Hi Cam, what are you guys doing here?" Jack called you over but ended up walking over instead. "Uh, I was visiting Carly. You?" You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear as you pulled away from his arms. "I'm staying here for a week or two. It's so good seeing you again!" He gave you that genuine smile he always used to give you. It always formed butterflies, but for some reason not tonight.

"Hey Jack!" You hugged him and he felt more muscular, not quite toned yet but you could feel that he was getting there. "Hey Y/N, hi Cindy!" He greeted your mom and gave her a hug. And she gave him a kiss on the cheek, God.

Grayson's POV:
Wow, thanks Jack. For telling me you already knew the cute girl.

She walked over with I think was her mom, and said hi to Cameron and Jack.
"Grayson, Ethan, this is Y/N. Y/N, Grayson and Ethan." Jack introduced, her name was cute like her. "Hey Ethan, hey Grayson." She gave a little grin and a hug too. Her hair smelt so good! And her perfume was amazing. And her hugs were so great. I felt my face fire. "I'm so sorry, I know it's only been like a minute or two but Carly really wants me up there. Um, maybe we can all hang out tomorrow or something? Text me Cam and Jack!" She waved goodbye and walked back up those stairs.

She is actually so perfect.

~later that night~
Your POV:
I've been texting Cameron and Jack ever since I saw them last. I decided to stay with Carly tonight, and we're going out for dinner. It's almost 9:30PM so I think we're going to a bar, I don't mind.

I told Carly about meeting those twins in the lobby earlier and she told me she had already met them before. And her and Cameron are a thing! What the heck! That is the cutest thing ever. Carly was 20 and I was only 15 but I turn 16 in December. My mom doesn't think it's bad for me to hang with people older than me, I don't care at all what people say anyway.

We arrived at this bar that appeared to have really good food and great music and we bumped into the crew again. At first I thought maybe I'd not go over because it'd seem like I'm stalking them, but it's rude though right? Not acknowledging people's existence.

Anyway, Carly planned for us to sit away from the boys, purposely. She didn't want them ruining our girl time. But they had already spotted us and came over. Good thing is I knew Mom would feel awkward or out-numbered in some way so she stayed at Carly's room with her mom, they told us they were going to go out.

Cameron sat next to Carly of course and everyone else just blobbed down beside us. I sat with Ethan next to me, and Jack on the other side. Grayson was on the other side of Ethan. Then I felt a pair of shoes rub against mine. I looked under the table and it was Grayson's. I have to admit, he was really cute. We played footsie, and laughed silent to ourselves. "I'm thirsty. I'm going to get like a coke or something, anyone wanna join?" I stood and headed over to the bar. Grayson raised his hand and made his way inbetween the legs and table. Jack tried tripping him up, didn't work.

We walked over to the bar in silence, it was quite a walk. "So, how do you know Cam and Jack?" He asked. "Cam is a really close family friend and Jack, I met through Carly. You?" He grinned, "I make vines and YouTube videos." I was not aware of his popularity, obviously. But I covered my mouth and mouthed wow. "Wow, I'm sorry. I had no idea, how is it?" He explained to me how it was for him being popular in Social media and how when they travel all they hear is girls screaming that they love him. He said that it's okay sometimes, like he loves having a personal time but that it gets ruined because of his popularity. So he misses it.

"That sucks, I would make videos but I don't want social media to rule my life, you know?" I told him, he seemed as if he was adoring my stupid opinion. Then the bartender came, "Hi, how can I help?" He gave you a wink, "Um, I'll have a Pink Pather please. Grayson?" When I looked at him he was starring down the bartender. I found it funny. "I'll just have coke please. Y/N, I'll bring it to you." He gave a grin. "What, no. I have to pay for it." I grabbed his hand for some stupid reason. "No, I've got it. Go." I kissed his cheek thanks. STUPID.

A/N:
I have a slight feeling none of you reading this would've read to the end but if you did and you like it, vote and or comment!! Please... 😍😍😘😘😘 have a great day/night. I'm going to do another Grayson imagine next. Does this need a part 2? This is unedited too so, sorry!!