How you meet | e.d

a/n: i'm making this as if this was during the MAGCON tour, internationally... but i say keep reading 😘 ( y/c: your country / City )

Ethan's POV:

I was getting ready for this Drake concert with the boys; Gray, Aaron, Bryant and Cameron. We were staying in y/c. It was such a beautiful place. The people here are so nice, the food is okay but it's just cause I'm used to American foods.

Anyway, I'm already dressed. So is Bryant. He decides to have a little photoshoot and take a few polaroids of me.

Your POV:

I was dressed, I just needed to do something with my hair and face. My friends and I are going to the Drake concert before they leave to their part of y/c tomorrow morning. It's been such a fun and hilarious weekend.

We grab our tickets off of the hotel bed and cheer, "Get your ass's in the car, losers!" My bff yelled.

* * *

We were just on time I think. The opening act was just getting ready to start. We squeezed in between the peoples feet and chairs and made our way past to our seats.

"G34." I said under my breath.

Ethan's POV:

"G35..."

I made way past the empty seats and looked for my seat.

Then I bumped heads with someone, "Oops-"

I looked to who it was, it was quite difficult because it was kinda dark. But thankfully to the stage lights, they shone onto her face just perfectly.

"Sorry..." She chuckled.

She was beautiful.

"It's okay, my fault." I laughed.

I don't think she heard me because her friend beside her began talking to her.

"She's cute..." Cameron nudged.

"Lucky me." I grinned.

"Try find out more about her, dude." Grayson encouraged.

"She's got a strong as heck accent. I mean, she only said one word but..." I bit my lip.

I looked to my right and the girl wasn't there. Her friends were though. I decided to ask where she went. Her friend closest to me was a guy so I guess it was okay.

"Hey, where'd that girl go?" I almost yelled.

"Why you wanna know?" He nudged, grinning at me.

"Uh, nothing..."

The girl was incredibly beautiful. This guy obviously knew why I asked.

* * *

I found out that the pretty lady's name was y/n. We spoke a little and her laugh is so cute. The concert has finished and I feel like I need to do something.

"That was sick." Grayson skipped beside me.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

I heard the sound of heels walking along the concrete, I looked back and it was y/n and her friends.

"That was amazing!" One of them said.

"Drake knows how to kill it..." Y/n smiled.

She looked up from the concrete and we made eye contact. It broke once Cameron nudged me.

"Ask for her number." He commanded quietly.

I shrugged.

Grayson pushed me back which meant I almost crashed into y/n.

"Dude!" I yelled.

By now they were running in the parking lot far from where y/n and I were.

"Hey." She chuckled.

"Hey..."

~ ~
From then on the two of you were like the cutest couple ever. Like the most amazing OTP of OTP's.

~~~~
Donee.
Lol, heeeyy.
Gtg 😂😂
Later gator 😘✌🏼️