bungy jumping | g.d

you and Grayson sat on the sofa eating the Hawaiian pizzas laid out in front of you guys. blankets were thrown on top of you both and you snuggled up close to each other. it was your turn to pick what to watch on Netflix so you decided why not Scream Queens. you received texts from friends but you would look and ignore them. you didn't want to miss a single second of the episode.

Grayson's POV

I didn't want to watch Scream Queens but whatever makes y/n happy. Her phone kept going off and I'd watch her look at it then look back onto the television. I wasn't paying attention to what was on that screen or how many pieces of pizza there were, I was admiring Y/N existence.

She grabbed the remote in such a rush and turned the television off that i laughed.

"What? What's wrong?" I laughed, trying to pull her hands away from her face. "Did it scare you?" I asked, "No gray. This doesn't scare me. I just don't want to watch the end." she said it like it was the dumbest question on earth.

"Oh."

She grabbed the empty pizza box and placed it off of her lap and onto the coffee table. She cozied back under the blanket and into my arms.

"What's the time?" She asked.

I checked my phone for the time, "Not even 10 AM yet." I sighed.

"Sorry for waking you up so early." she laughed, "No it's okay. My baby had a nightmare." I grinned.

There was a slight pause, "Let's go bungy jumping." she said.

"Okay then..." i said sarcastically.

she stood up and ran towards the kitchen to grab a water bottle, "wait, are you serious?"

"yeah?" she sipped at her bottle, "oh, okay. yeah, i guess..."

* before jumping *
Your POV

this had been on my bucket list for what seemed like forever, now that i'm doing it is such an amazing feeling. i don't feel nervous, nor scared. i'm just excited to feel that adrenaline pump inside of me.

Grayson however, looked like he was going to shit himself.

He was getting strapped into the harness and his bulge was incredibly big. Nice Gray.

He held onto his suit and kept looking up in worry and with a million nerves. I smiled and walked over to him trying to calm him down.

"Gray, it'll be the best thing ever if you just relax. I feel like it'll help you a tonne. I'll go first if you want." He nodded so fast I chuckled. "Okay good, cause I wanted to anyway."

"When you're ready next person!" One of the instructors called, I took a deep breath and walked to the edge.

I looked down and thought the view was amazing. Even if I wanted to back out I couldn't, I'm already here and I'd hate myself if I didn't try.

I jumped off. It felt like I was jumping off without any support of rope holding me. It actually felt pretty cool. Like I was flying.

I cheered, next thing you know I'm get pulled up, them drop down, them up again then down. It was kind of fun.

The adrenaline was definitely pumping.

I was being pulled up or whatever and I looked at Grayson smiling over the edge. "That's my girl." He grinned, "Gray, you can't back out. It's super fun!" I grabbed my balance and held onto Grayson's before he had his moment on the edge.

"Ready,"

"Push me at 3..." He whispered.

"1..."
"3!"  I pushed him off and laughed.

"Hey, you didn't say two!" His voice faded away as he got lower.

~~~~
done...
i feel like this date is the most perfect date ever.
like it's a 'me' kind of date.

whatever lol, i'm soo tired even though it's 7:20...

until the next update,
later gator 😘✌️