notes ~ ethan

(A/N: sorry for all the lower case first letters and stuff, it actually kind of annoys me when everything's upper cased tbh smh whatever bye, enjoy xx)

imagine if you and ethan were on this trip. you were staying at this lodge together in the forest kind of.. he'd brought his vlog camera along and yourself and him decided on going for a trail walk in the forest (A/N: there would be candles along the side so you can see and so you know where you're going btw) and he starts vlogging. he's talking about all of this random stuff and mentioning how amazing the trip has gone so far and just talking about how great the food is and then suddenly he's like 'I've had the best time ever with my wife..' then he puts the camera onto you and you're kind of confused because you were never labelled his wife or fiancé. he never even asked. you for sure didn't either.

"pardon?" you ask with a chuckle.
"I said I'm having the best time ever..." he repeated.
"yeah, i know. but you said 'with my wife'..." you clarified.

the camera is still focused on you and all you see is your face light up. you gasp of shock and you can't stop smiling. he turns the camera to what you're looking at. on the dirt are flower petals saying "Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" He sits the camera on the ground and faces it towards your guys' way and gets down on one knee. you start tearing up. ethan pulls out a small cube box and opens it, it's got a gold diamond ring inside. you tear up even more.

"Y/N, you have been my rock ever since we met. you have put a smile on my face for what seems like forever. you've been the only girl I've spent with on Friday nights watching a whole marathon of AHS and Teen Wolf over and over again. you have been the one to support me and be by my side when everyone else were not. Y/N, can you carry on being my rock? i hope you'll always be the one placing the smile on my face. i hope you'd spend the future Friday's watching whole marathons and could you possibly continue being there for support and being by my side when everyone can't? Y/N, will you marry me?"

you wipe your tears and wrap your arms around ethan's neck. "Of course Ethan! Of course!" once you break from the embrace you both kiss and your lips are going in sync. when you let go you wipe Ethan's tears and he stands and kisses your forehead.

"i love you, Ethan..."
"i love you more, Y/N."

~~~
heyy!! so i kind of cried while writing this. this is probably full of mistakes, I'm deeply sorry... ok im leaving byee!