Your first ever kiss ~ Grayson

a/n: only doing this because i started but never finished it...

you and your boyfriend grayson were going to the movies and amusement park with Ethan and your bff Milan. it was like a double date. you were really excited and couldn't wait to go on all of the rides.

you cleaned up your room a bit after getting ready. you left your hair out because you honestly couldn't be bothered. you received a text from Grayson saying 'Hey babe! We're outside 😘' ... They timed it perfectly. your older brother was in the lounge watching soccer with his best friend Brooklyn. "I'll be home later, I'm going out with Grayson and some friends." You threw your backpack over your shoulder and hugged your brother goodbye. "be safe sis!" he waved as you ran out the door.

• during the movie •

You all chose to watch the Scorch Trials- Maze Runner 2, and you sat inbetween Grayson and Milan. Gray wouldn't let go of your hand. everytime it'd come to a scary part he'd grip tighter onto your hand. it hurt a bit but you didn't tell him because he was scared. He would look at you instead of watching when he thought something would jump out in the movie or something... you leaned in and kissed his forehead, "watch the movie. it'll help if you actually see it." you whispered. he eased back into his seat and focused slowly back onto the movie. "it's not even that scary." he smiled at you. "told you." you smirked.

• amusement park •

Grayson's POV:
Y/N is filled with such beautiful spirits. She's so energetic and inspiring, and passionate, so self-driven, lively, and original. She's amazing. Damn, i love her.

*POV ends*

You paid for your entry and ran to the roller coster. Everyone slowly came following afterwards.

"we have to go on!" you instructed nicely.
"heck yes!" Milan cheered.

you skipped past the man standing at the gate and took your seat beside Milan. Gray sat with Ethan. You looked behind you two rows of seats over and blew Grayson a kiss. He smirked at you and nodded his head with a slight laugh.

• the last ride •

You hadn't really talked to Grayson. just screamed with freight or joy, and Milan took a few cute pictures of you with him with a polaroid camera.

The only ride left was the Ferris Wheel. Grayson was about to go on with Ethan.

"Wait! Grayson!" you ran after him and grabbed onto his hand.

"Ethan, do you mind if I go on with Gray?"

he smiled, "not at all."

He went to grab Milan's hand. they started talking about some weird stuff. it was cute.

"After you..." the instructor directed the two of you into the ferris wheel. you let down the bar and then it continued going round.

"Sorry about not going on the rides with you, I just love amusement p-"

he interrupted with a slow, soft kiss. When he let go you wanted to keep going. "I love yo-" you interrupted him. you kissed him again, this time it turned into a steady makeout.

"I love you too..."

you murmured.

~~~
DONE!!! Hope you liked it 😘😘 starting another update byee!

remember to vote and comment xxx