pick-up lines work | g.d

*his pov*

I was outside the apartment i was renting with the boys with a group of fans. i was riding around on my segway skateboard, answering their questions. "are you single gray?" one asks. i laugh at the question, "hell yeah." i chuckle.

*your pov*
i saw grayson keep looking over at me. he would be biting his lip one second, then send a light grin the next.

i grabbed onto my friends wrist and lead her over to the boys. grayson greeted me with a hug, "hey bae..." he smirked, "hey." i giggled.

girls were mistaking the two of us as a couple.

i left to join the crowd of girls surrounding cameron (dallas). they were playing truth or dare, "you, truth or dare?" cameron pointed at me. "dare!" i grinned. he looked around, he smiled once he looked grayson's way. "i dare you to go over to grayson and use a dirty pick-up line." he laughed. all the girls were like 'ooohhhh!!' your friend put her hands on your shoulders and shook you. "i've got one you can use!" she almost screamed.

"what?" you grinned, "is that a mirror in your pants? cause i can see myself in them." she said really fast. cameron laughed.

i walked over to grayson and used the big line.

he smirked, "do you think you could see yourself being in them tonight?" he winked and grabbed your hand and didn't let go until you arrived back at his apartment later on.

~~~~
donee...
lmao i actually really like this tbh 😂
sorry, this was supposed to be up earlier today but i've been sleeping and trying to rest as much as i can before softball trials and the actual school athletics.
that's my pic above from yesterday afternoon^^

i had to take the straps off last night and replaced them this morning before my mum left for work.

lol, we're training up for athletics atm and the teacher set up cones on one side of the race tracks and we had to lay down facing the opposite direction. it was a race to see who could turn around and grab a cone, and it kept going on till there was a winner basically. i ended up giving up in the last part but was one of the last two😂 but when i'd go back to the line to lay down i'd slam my knee too hard on the ground so... yeah. (tan lines on point, omf)

and afterwards we had to jump hurdles, but it was pretty fun. i literally have no idea what happened to my ankle/foot but the pain has spread that's for sure 😂

whatever, until the next update,

later gator 😘✌️