You're new ~ Grayson

"Y/N! We're going right now!" Your mom called out from the staircase. "Coming!" You finished doing your laces and grabbed your bag from your chair and basically ran down the stairs. "Have a good first day girls!" Your dad gave you a peck on the cheek goodbye. "Bye dad..." You smiled out the door.

This surely would've had to been the eighth school you've moved to. Your mom was a math teacher and because of her job and your dad being a business man you moved a lot. It sucked because apart from your older brother, Cameron who moved recently you were the only child.

Your parents were very wealthy and you came from a wealthy home. Your parents could be crazy sometimes and really 'YOLO' but very professional and kind of, posh. It drove you crazy sometimes because you wanted to live a normal life but you were already used to it.

~ arriving ~
Because your mom had a meeting before school you were really early and a loner. You sat in the office chair tapping your pen and looking around the room, "Excuse me, can you please stop?" The lady from the desk asked. You snapped back from your day dreaming and apologised, "Thank you... Uh- are you waiting for someone? You're really early?" She asked. "My mom's in the staff meeting." She started walking over, "You must be Mrs Y/Last/N's child. Welcome! Ethan should be here soon to show you around, don't worry." She placed her hand on your shoulder, it made you incredibly uncomfortable but you just gave her a light smile.

~He comes~
You sat quietly in the office chair trying to entertain yourself until the cutest boy ever barged through the door. "Hey Ethan! She's over there..." She greeted pointing over at you. You were already standing up, pulling your bag straps over your shoulder. "Hey, I'm Y/N... You're-" You introduced yourself but he already had you in a friendly embrace. "Ethan." He rested his hands on your shoulder as he pulled away smiling.

He showed you around the school and he carried on introducing and talking more about himself, "How about you? Why'd you move here?" He asked. "parents and work..." You didn't make eye contact with him as you said it but you could feel his eyes lay on you. "Hey Ethan!" "Hey E!" "Sup Ethan!" A bunch of boys waved out to Ethan, "Hey guys!" You guys walked over to the group of boys and Ethan introduced you to them all. "This is Jack D, Jack G, Jack J, Grayson, Aaron-" he went on and on but you didn't pay attention after you hugged Grayson. He was cute as heck.

"Twins?" You asked, "Yeah." They said in sync. Everyone laughed. "Okay well I'm gonna go find my mom. Be back?" You told them, "Mom?" One of the Jack asked. You laughed. "My mom's the new maths teacher. Thanks Ethan." You were on your tippy-toes when you hugged him. "Aye! Where are our hugs?" Jack J asked grinning at you, you grinned. You shook your head with a smile, playing hard to get.

Ethan's POV:
"Dude, she's cute. Get in there!" Jack G playfully punched me as Y/N left looking for her mom. "Na, I'm good." I said, still watching Y/N. "What?!" Aaron screamed, "I mean, she's cute. She already knew about mine and Grayson's popularity, she just wasn't a crazy fan. I prefer having her as a friend. Grayson, you should go..." I pointed at Y/N as she spoke to her mom, Grayson just smiled. "Thank you-p..." The bell rang, I remember looking at Y/N's timetable, she had the same exact classes as Grayson.

Go Gray...

A/N:
I'm literally to sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I've been so so tired and haven't really gained much sleep over the couple days so I've basically been reading, thinking and sleeping. Btw, a second part to this is definitely coming after this. I also gave up on Runaway (Grayson fanfiction) but I came up with another fanfic idea that I swear should be a movie. I have no idea how to start writing it though😫 and also just so you're aware, it won't be the holidays for me anymore as of tomorrow which I hate so much but I will still try and update after school and stuff.

Part 2 next... 😘😎💞💞💞💞