He takes their side ~ Ethan

You and the boys were tired of going round the house in circles on those future shoes or whatever. So you all decided taking a 'whip' on the streets.

"You excited?" Ethan wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You hadn't ridden on the pathways before and you were extremely clumsy which lowered your confidence. "Eh, yeah..." You mumbled, the boys just laughed at your nervous reply.

Then you were outside, zooming but only slowly. Fans were crowding around Ethan, of course. You couldn't help but get jealous- photos, kisses on the cheek, girls being carried all the time. You got sick of it. Girls were talking bad about you right in front you, "She's so ugly, she can't even ride one of those." "She's so dumb." "Look how lonely she is..."

You believed them all and soon felt weaker than before. You couldn't just stand there and say nothing so you chose to say something, "Excuse me?" You confronted the group of girls, they looked perfect but that didn't stop you. "I was just saying... You look amazing." She lied, you laughed a little. "Why do you have to lie? I know exactly what you said. Why are you talking crap about me? I've never spoken to you before in my life and-" She interrupted you, "Honey, we were saying the truth. No harm in that right?" The blondy feld her arms.

This was soon boosting your anger up. You realised her face was smudged with makeup, lipstick and mascara and literally like she was smashed in face with cake. "Oh well, was anyone else smeared in cake?" She looked around confused, "Your face looks like someone smashed a cake into it. No harm in trying to do your makeup for the first time right? I mean you have to do it someday, obviously today wasn't your lucky day. But hey, I'm just saying the truth, no harm in that right?" You walked away and her friends were 'ooh-ing'.

She came up behind you and slapped your face so hard causing for you to fall to the ground. Still, Ethan wasn't watching. Crowded with girls, as usual. But Grayson came to help you up. When you saw that she was going to through a punch, your fist met her jaw and left a bruise. A bit of blood came spitting out. Just then, Ethan came- typical. What great timing.

He had met her before at a meet and greet and apparently she's one of his favourite fan accounts on Twitter. For sure. He went to help her up. You were rubbing your knuckles because they were now numb and you couldn't feel a thing. "Y/N! What the heck?!" He yelled at you. He pushed you, "Why'd you do that for?" He asked in anger. When you peeked over his shoulder she was smiling, you looked at Grayson arguing beside you to Ethan and everything became blurry and slow. "She was trying to defend herself!" You heard Grayson yell, except to you it wasn't a yell. It was more of a regular voice. "Whatever." Ethan finished. He gave you a dead look, one that he'd never given you before and walked back to the apartment.

Grayson went to chase after him and when you were about to break down in tears Jack came and hugged you okay. Your body was shivering of fear, head to toe. The street lights were now another blur. Jack led you back to the apartment. While you were walking back he was assuring you that everything would be okay. He promised. "We'll get an ice pack for that hand too... Good punch you threw." He grinned, you just let out a small breath, "Hah, yeah."

~ in the apartment ~

Grayson was sitting on the couch running his hands through his hair. He looked really frustrated and tired. "Hey Y/N..." He said husky, "Hey. Where is he?" You asked almost about to cry. He stood up and walked over, wrapping you in his arms. "He's in the shower. But everything's okay." He whispered. He was literally like a big brother to you. Weird right? I mean, Ethan wasn't like a brother, he was definitely the best friend. But you and Grayson had known eachother longer, you had a thing. But never lasted because you moved away then moved back. Only to find he was dating a girl named Chloe anyway.

You looked up at him, "Thanks Gray. I really appreciate it." You embraced him back and wiped away your tears. You headed to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and a bag of frozen peas until Aaron came barging through the door all happy, "HEY GUYS! WHAT'D I MISS?" He gave a huge smile only to find everyone else wasn't happy at all. "What happened?" Aaron asked. You made eye contact with Grayson and Jack then Ethan walked in with nothing but a towel around him, "Nothing." He said with frustration. He was still giving you that look, that was what caused the fear in your body. That he was going to break up with you, you wouldn't know what to do.

"What's the peas for then?" Aaron confused was about to make you laugh, you grinned while sipping at the bottle, "She threw a punch to one of our fans." Jack said. Aaron widened his eyes, "Holy shiitttt!" He congratulated you which you found super hilarious.

But you had to explain your part of story to Ethan.

A/N:
Part 2 coming next, this was getting two long so I broke it up.
Like it? Vote / comment please 😘😘😘💞💞💞
Fun fact😉 - I listened to the song You should be here by Kehlani all throughout the writing of this imagine 😂 like any of you care anyway. Bye starting part 2...