How you meet Grayson

This Friday you were going to Roller. You actually had no choice anyway because you were helping host.

(Roller btw is an event that happens usually every Friday for 2.30 hours, where I'm from anyway. You rollerblade laps in an inline rink. There is blasting music and food included. Otherwise you have the option to be out of the rink and just hang with friends.)

Like every other Friday you skated around the rink until something interesting happened. Then, a 7-year-old little girl fell right in the way. You skated as fast as you could to help her up.

Everyone moved out of the way.
"Hey Honey, you okay?" You picked her up and skated slowly to somewhere so you could sit down. She was crying. She started sniffing and it was kind of annoying you.

"What's your name?" You asked cleaning her scratches on her knee, "Lily..." She sniffed again. "Well Lily, I'm Y/N. And I'm also hungry, want something to eat?" She started nodding uncontrollably like little kids do.

You asked her what she wanted, "Can I have a drink of water and - I'm not allowed that - umm... And -" She pointed. You interrupted her, "Want to share some hot chips?" She just shrugged and you gave her a smile.

"Hey! Did you steal these?" She asked sipping at her drink, you just laughed. "No! I get things free here!" Her face was in shock. "LUCKY!!" It was almost time to go home so you decided to skate around.

"Hey Lily, I'm gonna go skate. You stay here okay?" You gestured at the rink. She cheerfully nodded sucking the ketchup off of her fingers.

"Someone turn on the lights please..." Billy said over the intercom. "Turn the lights on please!" He commanded once more.

Home time.

You skated around the rink just one more time and you caught a cute boy smiling at you. You realised that he wasn't here before and that he was with Lily.

"And that's the girl who saved me!" You heard then realised Lily was pointing at you. The cute boy's hands were rested on her shoulders.

"Thank you for that..." He smiled. "No problem! Have you been here before?" You tried making a simple conversation. "No. I would be the person falling every five seconds or sitting on the side." You both laughed. "Yeah, Grayson sucks!" Lily blurted out. "Who's this Lily?" You whispered into her ear, "My cousin." She whispered back. "Well, your cousins very cute."

She started giggling to herself and looked up at Grayson.

"Sorry, I'm Y/N though. Maybe we can hangout sometime?" He reached into his skinny jean pocket and handed his phone to you and you totally forgot Lily was inbetween you. "Gray, can we go? I need to pee!" She begged. You handed him back his phone and hugged Lily goodbye. She waved to you and Grayson gave you another cute smile.

"Aw Y/N... Stop it." Billy came up behind you. You hated him so much. He was basically another fuckboy.

"Get off of me, Billy!" You shoved him off of you, "Why you gotta be like this baby girl?" He leaned in to smash his lips into yours but you slapped him and skated off.

Night over. Wait, not yet...

A/N:
I hope you liked this! There is a part 2 coming soon!
Credit to @/trilldolans for making that amazing edit! 😘😘😍
Have an amazing day guys! Love ya!