How you meet Grayson #2

"Y/N!" You finally saw your dad. You stomped over to him kind of pissed. He was 20 minutes later than he was meant to pick you up. "I'm sorry Y/N. I got lost..." You told him it was okay even though you were still kind of angry.

You spoke about your plans for the weekend on the way out and noticed a maroon jeep with its bonit open. "I need to pee!" You heard Lily yell in desperation.

"Everything okay?" Your dad asked. It was Grayson with his Mom you guessed. "Some rattling noise. My son Grayson told me to just keep driving but it sounded pretty serious..." She rubbed the back of her neck frustrated. "Let me have a look." You saw Lily really struggling to hold it in any longer and took her to a bush since the rink toilets were locked. While she peeed she made a conversation with you.

"I told Grayson what you said!" You were panting, rubbing your hands together. Shivering. "Yeah?" You felt nervous, "He admitted you're really really cute too." A smile formed on your face, "And guess what!" She clapped with excitement after brushing her hands on the wet grass, "He's single!" She giggled more. "What makes you think I am?" She laughed, "You wouldn't be saying he's cute..." This girl...

You walked hand in hand back to them and Grayson was leaning on the Jeep on his phone with incoming notifications. "You must be pretty famous..." He snapped back to face you and you were at normal height now. He scratched the back of his head, "Ah yeah, fans." He said like it was no big deal. "Fans?" You had no clue he did what he did. "Yeah, I make YouTube videos and Vines. I'm pretty famous for it." You were amazed that the boy you could have been crushing on was famous, and he thought you were cute!

"Wow! Congrats." You asked your dad for the keys so you could wait and sit in the car. "Um, would you maybe want to go for a walk?" He asked. Yusss! You just looked at your dad. "Be back in half an hour or I'll pick you up from the shopping centre parking lot?" Grayson's mom agreed to do the same.

G- So how old are you?
You- 15. How about you?
Keep it simple... Was all you thought.
G- 15, I turn in 16 in December.
You- Oh cool! My birthday's in January.
G- Do you have any siblings?
You- Yeah, I have two younger brothers, George and Milo. You?
G- I have an older sister called Cameron and a twin brother, Ethan.
You- Fun being a twin?
G- Yeah, well... He's like my bestfriend too, he truly is the best.

You spent the rest of the walk talking about yourselves but then you told him this story where you made a heart paper mâché when you were six and Billy surprise surprise stomped on it because he said it was way too girly-ish.

(Play poison by Rita Ora 😍)

"Well, I'd never break your heart..." He ran his hands through your wavy hair and you blushed and bit your lip. "I really hope not." Then over his shoulder you see trollies. "I'll race you!" You ran over to them and pulled out him one.

Grayson was starting to win so you acted like you hurt yourself. He ended up sprinting over to you and he brushed his hands on your hips causing you to giggle a little. "What?" He tugged on your tshirt accidentally and you giggled again. "You're ticklish!" He started tickling you and everytime he'd smile you went into deep thoughts.

He's so cute. He's ridiculously beautiful. He's so sweet. And funny. I love his smile. I could easily get use to seeing his face all the time.

You thought about where the two of you were and exactly what time it was. It had just rained. You were in an empty parking lot and you were both laughing historically.

You started falling for him, and you hoped he was falling for you in the same way.

"Y/N, can-can I kiss you?" He asked. You definitely wanted him to but didn't know how to answer. You just looked at his sparkly eyes and then at his lips. Damn, he's so god damn cute! You nodded slowly and he leaned in for the kiss. Your lips were falling in-sync, by far the most perfect night.

A/N:
I know this is quite long but I really wanted it to be as perfect as you😉 I hope you enjoyed it anyway, vote and comment! I really needed a song for this chapter and it took me a while to figure one out. My iPad is gonna die soon so I better go, have a groovy day! Sorry if there are any mistakes in any of my chapters, it's harder for me to write with something so big.
Have a groovy day! 😍😘🌟😎😇💞
P.s AN ETHAN IMAGINE IS COMING NEXT!