He's "sick" ~ Ethan

Ethan- Babe, I'm sick... Can you comeover? 😔😷😘
You- Be over really soon, I'm just busy atm. See you in about an hour with McDonalds?
Ethan- I love you babe💘💘

You were out with your Mom and brothers getting your dad a Father's Day present. You weren't in the right attire for a sick day. You finally got the present and did some more shopping for yourselves. You ordered at McDonalds and made your way over to Ethan's.

"Thanks Mom, love you!" You kissed her on the cheek and grabbed your bags of food. "Love you too, be good!" She yelled as you shut the cardoor.

Grayson opened the door and gave you a welcoming hug. "Hey- where were you?" He pulled off the hug, "Oh, I went out for lunch and went Father's Day shopping..." You walked in and he laughed. "Did it go well?" "Ended up shopping for ourselves instead!" You yelled as you ran up to the staircase. You heard him chuckle again.

You were too busy looking at the floor and saw a pair of socked feet in front of you. You looked up and it was Ethan. "Hey! Thought you were sick? Doesn't matter, I got what you texted me and I just ate so here..." You handed the bag. He put them down and kissed you. You missed his lips so much!

"Do you have any sweats I could wear? I came straight here..." You asked pouting your lips. "Yeah." He grabbed your hands. Fingers interlocked with one another's. You tucked you hair behind your ear. He led you to his room and shut the door. He pulled out some sweats and threw them over. "Thanks." The sweats ended up getting thrown at your face, messing up your hair. "Oops, sorry babe." He tried fixing your hair. You took off your shoes and told Ethan to turn around as you took your skinny jeans off.

He kept peeping, "Ethan, stop!" You smiled. "I can't, you're too irresistible." You got on the sweatpants and they were so baggy on you. But you felt so much better. He threw you one of his tops at you so you took your blouse off and put it on.

You sighed, "How do I look?" You started to model, but barely tried. "Cute." He picked you up and threw you on his bed. "I'm probably really late at picking this up but you aren't sick are you?" He licked his lips. "No, I just needed an excuse to see my baby girl." You scrunched your nose and smiled. "God, I love you Ethan." You were hovering over him now and started kissing him. "I love you too Y/N."

You calmed down a bit and decided to go to sleep after he finished his meal. (Your position was; your on the left side of him. Your left leg is like wrapped around his waist? And your face was buried in the crook of his neck. I'm so bad at these...)

A/N:
I hope you liked this, I just needed to write it.
Grayson Imagine coming next!
😘😎😋😍💘🙈😜😱