at home dates ~ e.d

"Y/n, wanna stay here all day and watch Netflix... Maybe chill?" You and your boyfriend, Ethan Dolan were at your beach home alone. You punched him because of his suggestion. "No, Ethan. We're at the beach! Let's go and make the most of it!" Ethan jumped over the couch, "Hoped you'd say that..." He kissed your forehead then ran to one of the spare rooms to get dressed.

You both hiked to the top of this mountain that overlooked the ocean and the town the two of you were staying at.

• later on that day •

You and Ethan had gone grocery shopping just for tonight. You also hired some movies for tomorrow night. "Ethan," you stood at the kitchen counter eating at a cracker, "Yeah?" He called from the other room. "We should stay in." It was raining really badly outside. He came out dressed in a suit. "Why?" He asked. You couldn't talk. He looked so handsome! "But I wanted to go out." He whined. "Ethan, you look amazing." You walked over to him.

You were wearing the things you'd usually wear for a workout. You wrapped your arms around his waist. He kissed you, "you look pretty hot too." He grinned. "Also, there are no restaurants open here, not at this time anyway." You told him. "Well, we can have a dinner for two here. The view where the table is, is perfect." You couldn't be bothered with making a meal. "You can't be bothered, aye?" He laughed. "No, I could. But I'm so exhausted. Sorry babe." You kissed his lips. "It's okay. Should we watch some Netflix?" He asked. "Maybe do a bit of chilling?" You winked. "Deal." He smiled.

~~~
A/n:
I know this was short 😂 that's my own photo up top, that's the view im talking about 😍 it's actually even more pretty up close. That's my beach house 😊 this is probably the closest I'll get to a dirty imagine 😂 anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day!

Later gator 😘✌️