Over-protective fathers #2 ~ Ethan

Claire texted you saying for you to go back home, you looked at it for a second and thought why not just bring Ethan over right now.

You texted Claire back- Hey, I was wondering rather than a fancy dinner. Why don't Ethan just comeover now? I mean, it's late and dark and Ethan can't walk by himself all the way home.
Claire- I'm not telling your dad, okay? We can drop him off afterwards. 😘

You looked up at Ethan and saw his smile on his face, "Ethan, we can do it tonight?" You suggested, "Are you sure? We've never even spoken about this?" You were so confused then realised what he was actually talking about, "I'm not talking about sex Ethan. I'm talking about meeting my dad." He laughed in embarrassment. "Right, well I guess. Is it okay?" You held his hand, "Yep."

~ at home ~
You planned for Ethan to hide before the apology from your dad came then popped him out from the corner, saying surprise. "I love you. Be aware that he could totally go insane or the opposite. And if he offends you as well, I'm sorry." You kissed before walking inside together, this was the first time Ethan coming to your house and you were so excited. "I'm home!" You helled. Ethan hid in the hall way while you stood inline with him kinda. "Honey, I'm sorry I totally disrespected your suggestion earlier. I would love to meet your boyfriend, I'm just scared of finally letting you go to I hope is a handsome and very nice young gentleman."

Your dad came to kiss your forehead sorry and tried walking off again. "Dad, Claire... Well, when I went off to leave you talk I met up with Ethan at the park and," you nodded for Ethan to reveal himself, "I thought maybe, we had the chance so why not meet tonight. I know that you would've loved the exciting fancy dinner but-" your dad had his arms wrapped around Ethan, which made you uncomfortable. "Dad." He pulled off and cleared his throat.

"Sorry sir, I'm Ethan. Ethan Dolan." Ethan introduced, you grabbed his hand because you could tell he was getting nervous, "Nice to meet you Ethan. Please, just call me Brad. This is my wife Claire." They had a completely full on conversation about Ethan's education and sporting side of life. Then his aspirations and dreams ETC.

"Good work Y/N..." Claire said sipping at her glass of water, "No, thank you. I wouldn't of even done this without you. Thanks so much Claire." You hugged her tight and spotted Ethan smiling at you again. You smiled back.

A/N:
I actually really liked this imagine, I hope you did too! Again this is unedited. I'll go through them and edit in the morning when I get to school. Byeeee! Hope you have a great day/night! Love you so much 😘😘 btw, don't forget to vote and or comment 😘😍🎉